Chapter Twenty Two-THE END

Naruto was done.

Done with Uchihas, done with ninjas, done with magic and creepiness...

He just wanted to go home and take a long shower, and watch stupid tv shows until his brain jammed. "NARUTO!"

He felt it, like a wave of mind-numbing pain, as something broke in half and snapped in two. A moment of coldness told him it was Sasuke.

What the hell?

Itachi was standing over him, breathing hard, eyes fixated on his face. Did he have something on his face? Why was Itachi standing over him?

He groaned, forcing himself up from the ground. His insides felt like they were moving on their own accord, and his head felt like it was going to explode. Or implode. Was it possible for a combination of both?

"Are you alright?" Itachi asked, and Naruto realized.

It wasn't him.

It was Sasuke.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine. We need to get to Sasuke though...and quickly!" He pulled himself up and Itachi grinned. "I've already taken care of that. We're here."

Naruto was stunned. They had been fighting random ninjas the whole way here. He wasn't even kidding. Those people had the whole costume and the skillz and everything! How did Itachi...

"Don't worry about it. Now, here's my plan-"

"Is Sasuke inside?"

"Yes, but-"

"Okay, leave this to me, Sasuke's cooler brother!" Naruto grinned and pushed the large door open.

......

Awkward eye-contact ensued among three people. Not counting an unconscious Sasuke strapped down to a dentist chair.

"What do you think you're doing?" Naruto asked, quietly.

They looked panicky. "This isn't what you think it is!" A snake-like dude wailed in protest, and then a moment later the other person (Naruto identified him as Pain) punched him in the face.

"Are you retarded?"

"Oh, wait. I forgot, I'm not in prison anymore...THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, NARUTO UZUMAKII!!!" He cackled loudly and Naruto gasped. Of course.

They were going to....

Clean Sasuke's teeth?!?!?!??!??!

"I swear if you think they're dentists, I will shove that chair up your ass and send you to space." Itachi whispered behind him, in the darkness beyond the light of the room.