Chapter Twelve- Meeting Freaks

AUTHOR'S NOTE-IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

So, last chapter was an interesting one, if you guys have already read it. I do realize I made the conflict a little bit out of the blue than I had originally planned (pfft, what plan?) So if you had a hard time imagining problems dropping out the sky, I apologize. Since Wattpad's little tracker (page views) told me a lot of people had already read it, I'm not going back and changing it till maybe later, when I'm done with the book and famous and have nothing better than do except for editing my masterpiece (lol). I also am aware that many of you are probably ticked off with me because of this one, little, habit I have. 

...

I am lazy. I know. HOWEVER! Once I start something it is my grand and stupid duty to finish it. I will try harder to be a better writer. I'm ranting to you because I have read a few popular books on Wattpad and I've been revisiting the library since forever-they are all more dedicated to the novel than I am, and that makes me feel kind of guilty. 

So thank you for taking a chuck of your life to read this somewhat important notice. 

For the people who didn't read all of that - I will try harder as an author.

*Trolling?*

________________________________________________________

Sasuke opened his eyes slowly, his eyelashes felt heavy and it was so hard to focus on anything, he just wanted to close his eyes and go back to sleep. What he saw made no sense anyways-but then he felt his eyes shift and annoyed, he tried to blink it back, tried to go back to sleeping.

He couldn't, but he was so tired...

"---Think he'll be mad?" he felt as if he was underwater, the voice was so muffled. "-cares. I just don't want---" Sasuke tried to turn around but then felt things digging into his flesh, cutting off circulation.

He opened his eyes once more and sudden a pain erupted from his temples. He cried out in surprise, only to find he couldn't speak, or even swallow properly. Something was in his mouth.

That's when he realized this might not be his bedroom and he might not be in the best situation. He tried to cough out the gag but to no avail. He was stuck.

Sasuke scanned his eyes around the room, trying to find out what he could. He still felt a bit of the foggy tiredness, but it was fading fast compared to the urgent warning signs in his body telling him to run away. Why? He wondered and felt a prickling in his back. 

Then someone turned the lights on and Sasuke almost choked on his gag.

In front of him were two people dressed in long cloaks that were completely black except for a small red cloud stitched into their clothing. "So...he's awake?" A man glanced up at him and he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to wish his ability away. He could feel his eyes changing and that wasn't good. 

"So...what are we going to do with this, un? Yeah, he looks just like his brother...but-" A guy with long blond hair tied back into a ponytail said without much confidence and the guy next to him sighed. "This is your way of keeping our guest 'cooped up and welcomed'?" 

He had red hair that was slightly wavy and he looked annoyed. The blonde guy shrugged, a smirk on his face. "Isn't this comfy, kid?" He took the gag out of Sasuke's mouth and Sasuke worked his jaw, trying to feel his mouth-it had gone numb.