Chapter Eleven- Comfort...?

"Sasuke?" It was his older brother. He kicked off his shoes and stayed at the door, too overwhelmed by recent events to even get in. Itachi looked at him puzzlily before pulling him into a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked as he stroked Sasuke's hair. 

Sasuke didn't answer. How in the world were you suppose to answer something like that? If he told him the truth...he didn't know what the truth was anymore. 

"I don't know." He answered truthfully and Itachi sighed. "You don't want to talk about it, do you." 

He nodded wordlessly and Itachi led him to the living room, where they sat down on the ground around some mats, like the traditional Japanese design. "Hm...what should I do about this?" Itachi had never stopped being a big brother, a sincere, wonderful person to Sasuke. Not even when his parents were slaughtered by someone in the Uchiha massacre. He swore silently to do whatever it takes to kill that person who cause him so much hatred and misery. 

"Well, let's see. How far have you progressed in your powers?" Itachi asked idly as he activated his eyes. The spiraling red dots around his eyes seemed bewitching, Sasuke couldn't look away. "I don't know. I don't even think I have a-" His eyes widened. 

Was it because he was Naruto's contractor that he was jealous and hurt by Naruto's actions? Itachi seemed to notice and smiled. "You do have a contractor." He felt his eyes prickling and Itachi cocked his head to the side. "You're already on stage two?" Sasuke nodded mutely and Itachi sighed. 

"You know, Sasuke-the highest level you can achieve with these eyes would be the fourth stage without permatenly hurting you and the people you love." Sasuke looked away. "What...would be the highest state if I chose to hurt the people I love?" 

"You're going to kill me?" Itachi said in fake shock and Sasuke gave him a small smile. "Of course, you've been a terrible brother. No, I won't. Whoever would have given you that idea?" Itachi shrugged and looked away, his eyes closed. He seemed a bit sad. 

"Itachi?" Sasuke asked and Itachi looked at him again, a smile decorating his lips. "It's alright, I'm fine...you never answered me. So you do have a contractor?" Sasuke pouted. "Does it seem like I care?" 

"You should." Itachi murmured and pecked him on the lips. Sasuke blinked, then pretended to choke and die. "Ugh, no...I'm dying from Itachi's cooties..." Itachi grinned maliciously all of a sudden. "Call me 'Nii-san'." Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Like hell I would, I'm not five anymore." 

"Oh, so little Sasuke-chan's all grown up?" Itachi teased and brought their foreheads together. He closed his eyes. "I'm exhausted from the trip." Sasuke nodded. "I can tell, your guard is down."

"Apparently so is yours." Itachi barely finished speaking before he pinned Sasuke down. Sasuke's eyes widened and he landed on the floor, his arms pinned above him. "Oi, Itachi. I don't want to do anything...you know!"

"Hm? I didn't hear 'Nii-san', so I didn't hear anything. Please explain what 'you know' means. I'm afraid I don't understand." He put his head on Sasuke's neck, his nose slightly touching the pale skin. Sasuke could feel him breathing. "I-Itachi, this isn't funny! You have a girlfriend!" Itachi sighed. "Mine 'so called' girlfriend. As I've said, I'm tired from the trip. Now~Nii-san?" 

Story of our Lives -Naruto and Sasuke- Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें