6- A New Team

Hermione entered with the sun hitting her face, and a heavy weight on top of her. Of course, it had to be Draco Malfoy. She heard groans from all around them, and suddenly they laughed, but Hermione couldn't see who, as Draco was sprawled all over her.

"Malfoy, get off of me if you know what's good for you!" She said trying to push him off, and he woke up rubbing his head.

"Alright alright, stop shoving me, you witch!" He said rubbing his eyes and pushing off of her roughly. He looked down on her. Her hair was sprawled all over the tall green grass. She looked beautiful, looking up at him with the tall grass surrounding her, and the sun beaming down on her.

His eyes widened at what he had just thought of the stupid girl, and before he could admire her more she got up and brushed herself off. The rest of them were still in the grass groaning and laughing. She rushed to her friends. Ginny was in a ball in the grass while Pansy lay down like a starfish with her eyes closed. Blaise was right next to her, with Theo next to Ginny. She helped them up slowly and they used her for support.

"Cool. We lived." Ginny said in a soft voice, stretching her arms about. Pansy stopped using Hermione for support and brushed herself down. It was way too hot now for her jacket and she took it off, tying it around her waist.

When the six finally composed themselves, they all looked at each other awkwardly. Hermione couldn't believe Draco, Blaise and Theo were here, and they shoved her team into the portal. She fixed her hair as she looked around her. There were only a few teams but no one that she recognised.

"Was pretty fun, wasn't it?" Theo asked nudging Blaise and the girls nodded, chuckling a bit. The girls broke out in small awkward conversation with the two boys.

Draco took a second to look around at where they had been transported to. It was literally a huge field of tall green grass, and surrounding them was a tall dark forest. Honestly, all these challenges so far had very healthy environments, and he wasn't complaining at how beautiful it all looked.

Then suddenly the big crystal portal flashed red and they all snapped their heads towards it, as Flitwick exited, met with the group of six. He looked up at them with raised eyebrows.

"You all entered together, is that right?" He simply asked and they nodded, looking at each other.

"Well, that is a small problem." He said looking at all of them.

"Before we move on, if you're going to get someone in trouble sir, look at them." Pansy said pointing to the boys, mainly to Theo. He looked at her disbelievingly at the sudden betrayal.

"I thought you had fun?" Theo said squinting his eyes at her. Her eyes widened at the sudden eye contact and she looked away back to the Professor.

"It's not a big problem." He sighed. "As of now, you are a team, and you have to do the competition together." He said, turning and making his way back.

Draco stepped forward, shock on his face.

"Professor! I'm not doing it with her! Fix it right now." Draco demanded, pointing to Hermione. Her eyes widened. Theo and Blaise looked at him with a face that said 'here we go again'.

The teacher turned around.

"Don't you have magic to fix this?" Draco said looking down on him. The Professor was about to speak when Hermione stepped forward.

"Yeah, Professor, just fix it for the spoiled little pure-blood brat, who thinks I have some sort of disease!" Hermione said going beside Draco, and looking down at the teacher. Flitwick's eyebrows raised. The four watched from behind. Draco stopped slouching down to the teacher and looked at her. She turned to him slowly and straightened her back.