8- Tired

"What did you do? What happened?"

"And where'd you go?" Theo continued for Blaise.

"Nothing, none of your business, and nothing." Draco shoved his hands in his pockets and his head hung low.

Theo whispered to Blaise. "He said 'none of your business' for the second bit... mmmhmmm." He finished and Blaise nodded. The two boys started whispering to each other of all sorts of assumptions.

Draco closed his eyes softly and felt the feeling of his fingers digging into her skin slowly and slowly, deeper and deeper.

He just couldn't resist talking to her, looking at her, or just keeping his hands off of her. He just wanted to touch her. He liked the feeling of her body under his, and he wouldn't mind it again and again.

Not even mind, he wanted it.

His eyes trailed slowly from the ground, to her legs, to her bottom, and then to her beautiful head.

***

"A-Are you okay Hermione?" Pansy asked her nervously, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Hermione could feel eyes burning into her body all over her. She knew who it was and all she wanted to do was to turn around and hit him right in the face.

"I'm fine, I was just looking around for the m-map with him, but we couldn't f-find it." She smiled at them nervously.

Pansy and Ginny gave each other a weird look.

***

They finally reached the other side of the dark forest, and were met with a beam of light from the crystal portal, that stood salient against the yellow barely.

They all linked arms, and entered together. They held on tightly as they were teleported to their new destination.

Hermione entered still clutching on tightly on the end to Ginny. They all let go and looked around them. The first thing Hermione noticed was that she suddenly didn't feel tired anymore. She felt refreshed, her limbs felt amazing and new again. She looked down to her wrists and they were as good as new. Weird.

Hermione guessed that they all restart as they once were every time they enter a portal, and she left it at that. She was glad she lost the feeling his nails digging into her hands wrists.

They were met with a lovely courtyard, with a big garden all around with small paths that led to many ways. There were tall white pillars and the moon wasn't like the moon before. The moon before was dimly lit, this moon was bright and stood out in the sky. It was a crescent moon, beautiful it was.

"I'm guessing this is the middle?" Blaise said walking around.

They were in some sort of small maze, but the hedges would lead them to small fountains, smaller courtyards and statues. The middle was a big courtyard, it was beautiful. Hermione couldn't help but glide around ever so slightly, that no one noticed.

"I have the clue this time." Blaise opened it up slowly and read.

"It glides smoothly on the floor." He said simply and folded it.

"No map?" Ginny asked as she put out her hand for the paper and she gave it to her. "No map."

"So how are we going to find the portal?" Pansy asked nervously. The six thought for a moment.

"You know what? Let's all sit down, have a nice food party, summon as much food as we want, and then sleep until the morning, where we can have enough time to think about this clue?" Theo suggested suddenly, making his way to the right side of the courtyard where the green grass was. He sat down and the other slowly joined around in a circle.

They were all awkwardly eating and summoning food, no words were exchanged. Hermione thought.

It glides smoothly on the floor.

What does that mean? Did they have to slide something on the floor? Have something glide? Maybe it was a bird gliding? She didn't know.

As Hermione kept eating, she felt tired, and more tired, suddenly lost sense of her surroundings, falling to her right into a deep sleep, into something hard.

It was only but a few hours when Hermione suddenly jumped in the middle of the night, panicked. She felt something tighten around her. She looked around to her friends and they all slept on the grass peacefully. She saw someone was missing and looked around, to find him under her.

She looked up at him and he looked down on her.

It was a blank stare into each other's eyes. Hermione didn't know what to do when she was met with him, looking down coldly. His cold hand went up and down from her waist to her hip slowly, in a kind of comforting way. She moved her head down. Her head was on his chest and her arm was across his stomach, their legs tangled slightly.

What was she doing? What was she doing?

She suddenly got up and pushed off of him but he shoved her back down roughly into him, and put his chin on top of her head. Hermione started breathing heavily. She now knew that she was in fact not dreaming and Draco was aware of her. He was too strong for her. Her hand slowly slid up to the side of his neck.

"Let go." She said as she tried pushing him off, but she didn't try her hardest.

"Is that the best you can do?" He said in deep voice.

"Let- go of me!" She whispered struggling against his grip and he finally let her free.

She sat up and slid away to another space of the courtyard just a few meters away from her friends, laying on her back and looking up at the sky.

Draco slid and made his way towards her. She groaned. "What will it take for you to stay away?" She rolled her eyes. He laid down with his head beside hers but his body the other way.

He rested his hand under hers that was near their heads.

Her hand felt warm, and his cold hand started warming.

His sleeve pulled up, and she saw his scars and mark. He saw her eyeing it and he eyed her scar.

It was a comfortable silence for a few minutes, of them just thinking and wondering to themselves.

She turned her head away and tried to sleep by closing her eyes. She still felt Draco's eyes from the back of her head. She felt him moving his fingers in the palm of her hand, making small patterns.