School

George

George was riding his bike to school. It was a cold winter day. Snow flakes stuck to his dark, dampen hair. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 George thinks to himself. George get bullied-a lot-but he's used to it now. But yesterday was awful. The boys that were bullying him bruised George's face.
George didn't care. All he cared about was getting good grades and taking care of his cat.
He puts his bike in the bike rack and locks it. He pulls his light gray hoodie up-it fell off when he was biking. He walks into school and into class. He sits down in the back of the class where no one can notice him.
After that class he goes to his locker to put away some books and get different ones when a group of girls come up to him. "Hey! Your names George right" the girl in they middle asks. "Yea" George stutters "why". "Oh I just wanted to say that I like your hoodie". 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚. 𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 George thinks. "Thanks" he grins. "Yea whatever. I don't like you just the hoodie but, bye gay boy". 𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮? 𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬. The girls walk away whispering and giggling.
𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛**𝙠 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 George think while walking with his head down to his next class.