Never leave me

The boys stand there for awhile, staring at each other in comfortable silence until George pulled Dream closer to him and asks "you'll never leave me? Promise me that." Dream slowly lifts his pink up asking George for a pinky promise. George locks his pinky with Dreams.
Dream smiles at George who's red from how close the two are. "Cutie" Dream said aloud. "Shut up" George said then kissed Dream. They kissed for a couple of seconds then George backed away, just enough for their foreheads to bump. "I'll never leave you dreamy" Dream said quiet enough that you could bearly hear him. "Good, we made a pinky promise you can't break that" George smiled. "I wouldn't" Dream said a bit louder. George giggled at the childish promise but swore to himself to never break it. George looked down and yawned then looked back up at Dream. "It's getting late, we should go" Dream says lifting George up and holding him in a bridal stance. George yawns again and his eyes flutter shut. Dream awes at George then starts to head home.

𝗔𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
Dream turns giant after sitting George down on the bed, then goes to take a shower. George sits in Dreams room bored waiting for something to happen until Sapnap walked into the room and brought George to the living room. "Ok ok hear me out, make him think you hate him. Like say nothing and just act mad, trust me he'll flip out" Sapnap laughs while sitting George on the table in front of the tv. "What should we watch while we wait" Sapnap says while flipping through shows on the tv. "Um nothing sporty I don't like sports" George laughed. They watch the tv for a bit until they hear the water turn off in the other room. "Ok ok time for your acting skills gogy" Sapnap laughed. They sat there watching tv til Dream walked in with a hoodie and shorts on. "Hey guys! Watcha watching?" Dream says, scooping George up and sitting next to Sapnap. "Oh my gosh put me down" George huffs while jumping out of Dreams hand. George then sits on the huge couch with his arms crossed. "You okay Georgie?" Dream asked in a worried tone. "I'm fine" George rolled his eyes. Dream picked out George and walked into his bedroom. He lied on the bed and looked at George, "tell me whats wrong gogy". George tried to not make eye contact with Dream but Dream kept the stare. "I'm sorry~ Sapnap told me to act like I was mad" George confessed. "I hate him" Dream jokes while rolling over on the bed to sleep. "I'm going to bed and you're staying with me" Dream demanded. "Clingy" George joked while falling alseep himself.