Hiden behind the plants

Dream wakes up to notice George is nowhere to be found. (George is literally notfound). Dream rolls out of bed and walks into the living room where Sapnap sat on the couch. "Where's George" Dream asked rubbing his eyes. "I-I have n-no idea" Sapnap says though laughs. Sapnap quickly looks away to avoid eye contact. "Sapnap" Dream said in a serious tone. "Where is he?".

𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"Where is he" I hear Dream say. I begin to giggle. I'm hiding behind a plant to prank Dream. It was 100% Sapnaps idea. "Aw does dweamy miss Georgie" I hear Sapnap joke. I burst out laughing at the joke. "Ah I hear him~" Dream calls. He looks around for a moment before he sees my head peeking up from behind the plant. I get up from my spot and jump of the small table. I begin the run under the couch until Dream quickly grabs me. "Darn it" I huff. An airy smile forms on Dreams face. "I found the cutie" Dream grins. "Aw y'all are adorable, now go make breakfast" Sapnap rolls his eyes while turning on the tv. 'Did Dream mean what he said' I begin to overthink 'he was joking, right?'.

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Dream puts George on the kitchen table and goes to find something to cook. George begins to kick his legs back and forth off the edge of the table. Dream lays two bowls out next to George and begins to hum 'Fallen down-from undertales'. George gets up and walks over to the other side of the table. "What about me?" George asks. "I'm hungry". Dream turns around and grabs a tiny, tiny bowl. "I knew a human would spot me one day, so I've got human sized bowls and cups" Dream pours a tiny bit of cereal into the small bowl, then he pours more into the two bigger bowls.

𝗔 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
"Dream" George calls. "What now" Dream asks. "Can we go back to that Field?" George grins. "Sure" Dream says while going to find shoes.

Dream lifts George up and sits him on his shoulder as he walk out the door. Dream walks though the trees and plants until he's met with the tall grass and flowers. Dream carefully places George in the grass, then becomes human himself. The two boy sat in comfortable silence before Dream asked "s-so how are you? You know, after your mother d-died?". "W-well I been distracted by you, and you make me feel a lot better" George breathed. "I'm glad I make you feel better" Dream begins "G-Georgie? You know, as long as you don't say a thing about me or Sapnap, I can take you home." Dream looks over at George who's looking down at his shoes. "I don't want to leave" George say locking eye contact with Dream.

"Good" Dream grins.
"That sounded awful!" Dream laughs "I sounded so evil". The two boys begin to laugh. "Yea you did" George's face formed an airy smile. Dream looked back at George and cupped his chin. "So your not leaving aye?" Dream asks. "N-no" George try's to hide his face by looking away but fails. "Don't look away Georgie~ I'm right here" Dream smirks. Dream pulls George's face closer to his. The boys are very close and it causes George's face to become very warm. Dream lightly kisses George then quickly backs his face away. George try's hides his face, this time he's successful. "You didn't like it this time?" Dream laughs. "N-no I don't know" George stutters.