Home~

Still George

George begins biking home. Through the deep snow on the sidewalk. His phone buzzes. He slows down to check his phone.

𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 11
𝗚𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘆
𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 12𝗮𝗺.
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

George rolls his eyes.
"That's so fake" George mutters aloud. He puts his phone back in his pocket and continues riding home.
Snow flakes begin to fall hard. 𝗝𝗲𝗲𝘇. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱. George laughs. He finally makes it home and puts his bike on the porch. He opens the door. George's cat jumps off the window seal and runs towards George. "Hi baby" he giggled. His cat rubs against George's leg. George leans down and picks her up. He goes upstairs to watch a little bit of tv.
Around 1 hour later he take a shower, makes food and calls his mom-to make sure he's making the food right. After he eats he checks the time
11:55𝗽𝗺? 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝘆.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗽. 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵. George whines. George's mom was away on a trip. She'll be back in a week. George gets the trash bag and puts it by the front door. 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗽 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝘁. He thinks while running up stairs.
5 minutes later he comes running back down stairs.
𝗨𝗵 𝗼𝗵 𝗶𝘁𝘀 12:01𝗮𝗺! 𝗦𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 George remembers the new article. He opens the door and gets a chill down his spine.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 George keeps telling himself. George creeps outside towards the end of the driveway-where the trash bin was. He opens the bin and sees a huge figure run past him through the corner of his eye. 𝗨𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗴? 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 George worries.

Dream
Dream looks through the trees at George. 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻. 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻. He thinks. He laughs to himself. He stands up and tips towards the back of the boys house. He scrunches down behind his house and waits. He scans the house to find the small boy. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲! He thinks while opening the back door. 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 he thinks 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁. He slowly becomes smaller and smaller. He was still tall-6'3- but human size. He opens the door. Surprised it was unlocked.

"WHO THE F**K ARE YOU" the boy yells. "My name is Dream. Your back door was unlocked" Dream laughs. "Oh welp who are you. Do you go to school. I've never seen you" the small boy asks while looking up at him. "Oh no I'm a giant" Dream grins. "You sure do look it" the boy laughs. "Ok then. Come outside" Dream said "I'm not necessarily a giant, but a shapeshifter".
"What ever you say" the boy replies while closing the door behind him.  "Ok ready" Dream asks. "Sure buddy". Dream closes his eyes and slowly becomes taller and taller. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳**𝗸 the boy thinks while his eyes stick to Dreams. Dream crouches down the meet the boys face. "Believe me now" Dream asks. "WHAT THE F**K" the boy yells.

"Now that you have seen me" Dream begins "you gotta come with me". Dream grabs the small boy and runs into the dark. "WHAT THE H**L MAN" the boy screams. "Shush" Dream whispers.