Flowers

Dream slowly opens the door to his brothers room, trying hard not to wake him. Dream peaks into the dark and cold room. Dream scans around just to notice that there is no one in the room. "Sapnap?" Dream repeated in hope of a reply. "Dreammmmmm" Sapnap yells while tackling his big brother from behind him. Dream quickly grabs George and holds him close, so he can't get hurt. They all three fall to the ground.

Sapnap laughs while getting back on his feet. "Sapnap! I had George on my f**king shoulder, he could've been hurt" Dream whines while sitting on the floor. "Oh" Sapnap mumbled "sorry". Sapnap backs out of the room, leaving Dream and George alone. George was hidden under Sapnaps bed. He jumped out of Dreams hand a moment before Dream and Sapnap hit the floor. "George? George~" Dream calls out. 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 George laughs at himself. "Georgie~" Dream gets up and walks around the room. "Where'd you go gogy" Dream laughs at the dumb nickname he had just given George.

"George?" Dream whines "come out Georgie".

The feeling of aloneness craws over Dream until he hears "Fineeee" as George gives in. As he walks out from under the bed Dream crouches down the look at the tiny boy looking up at him. "Why were you hiding  from me? Am I scary?" Dream jokes. "Yea! I mean your brother is" George huffs and crosses his arms. "Awe the baby is mad. Come here" Dream laughs while lifting up George, then cuddling him close to his chest. George moves around, in hope of getting out of the huge hug. Dream awes at the tiny boy blushing from the hug.

"Your so cute, I swear" Dream awes.

The pink on George's face becomes red from the complement. "Whatever".

Dream grins. Dream puts George back in his pocket and goes to make breakfast.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁
"Dream" George asks "where can I sleep? I'm not sleeping in your pocket every night". Dream frowns "why not?". George looks up at Dream "um because yea- um I". Dream laughs "no it's fine, I know what you mean. Umm I really don't know" Dream thinks while George walks along the table where they were both eating a moment before. Dream grabs the small boy and walks outside. "I'm sleeping outside?" George asks. "Nononono" Dream laughs "I want to see something" Dream says while sitting on the wet grass. Dream sets George down under a small plant. "Awww" Dream grins "you look like a fairy".

George was sitting under the leaf of the small plant, crisscross with his arms crossed. "What!? No I don't"George huffed. The smell of the flowers around them was strong, but Pleasant. Dream looked around until he found a small yellow flower-the flower was a tiny bit taller then George. Dream picked the flower and then picked up George. He sat George on his shoulder then handed him the flower. "A tiny gift, for a tiny boy" Dream hums. George's face becomes red. George holds the flower while Dream begins walks through the forest.

"Where are we going Dreamy boy" George asks.
"Somewhere I think you'll like" Dream smiles.

George's phone rings.

"Hello" George talked into his phone.
Dream continues to hum.

"W-what" tears begin to roll down his face, cheeks red.
George hangs up the phone, crying.

"G-Georgie?" Dream asks "y-you o-okay?"

"N-no" George tries to catch his breath, "my m-mama just" George pauses for a while to breath,

"s-she d-died".

A long silence feels the air, the only sound is the wind blowing through the trees leafs.

"Oh, I'm so sorry George" Dream say while he sit George on the grass. Dream slowly becomes human to hug George.

"S-she was t-the only p-person t-that l-loved me" George cried into Dream chest. Dream pulls away a tiny bit, only to run his hand up George's face. His thumb wiping the tears.

"She's not the only one" Dream begins "I love you too, ok?". Their eyes lock together. Dream pulls George's face up to his and their lips met. George had never been kissed before, and Dream realized this, then back away. "It's okay Georgie, I'll help" Dream pulls George back into the kiss and uses his tongue to guid George. Dream lightly bit George's lip. George opened his mouths a tiny bit, allowing Dreams tongue to enter.

There wasn't a lot of talking for a while....

𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
Dream and George were walking home, George still sad about his mom but a little happier now that Dream had kiss him. The two were holding hands while walking through the tall grass, making it seem as if they were walking through a jungle. (Dream was still a human). They were standing very close to each other. "S-so Dream" George stutters, "where am I going to sleep". George asked the same question as before.

"With me. There's no getting out of it gogy"
Dream calmly laughs, still looking forward at the path ahead.

George was looking up at Dream but then quickly looked down after what Dream had just said. George sees the flower Dream had given him, lying on the grass. He remembers he had dropped it after the depressing phone call. He unlocks his hand from Dreams and runs to grab it. Dream looks over at the shorter boy running over to the flower, that is a bit taller then him.

George hugs the flower with one arm and runs back over to Dream. George places his hand back into Dreams hand. Dream runs his hand through his fluffy dirty blondes hair and says, "tell me about her, your mom." George looks down at his shoes. "Well, she would always make me feel loved, and...oh! She always made me cookies, oh my god they were so good".

Dream let's George talk about his mom for the walk home.
——————
By the time they were home, Dream was caring George. George's legs wrapped around Dreams waist and his arms around his neck. Dream knocks on the door-he can't open the door, because he's human and can't reach. Sapnap opens the door and looks down at them. "Aw" Sapnap smiles while leafing the two up. "Do I trust you?" Dream jokes. "You shouldn't but here we are" Sapnap laughs while taking the two too Dream bedroom. Sapnap leaves the room after sitting them on the bed. "Dreamy" George whispers into Dream neck. "Yes, Georgie" Dream quickly replies. "I know it's early, but I'm tried, and kinda sad. So can we go to bed?" George asks while lifting his head up to lock eyes with Dream. Dream awes at George's sleepiness, "sure bab- Gogy".

Dream lays George on the bed and become giant. " Dream holds George in the palms of his hands. George yawns and rubs his eyes . In one quick movement, Dream puts George in his pocket and lies on the bed.

"Goodnight Georgie" Dream whispers.

"Night Dreamy".