Cups

George was now in the hand of Sapnap. "Dream be human. So you and your 'friend' can be the same size. After that I'll be human" Sapnap lies. "Whatever" Dream says while shrinking down to George's size. When Dream is human, he's 6'3 feet-a lot taller than George but still human hight. Sapnap picks up Dream, knowing that if he put them both in a cup, Dream couldn't become giant because he would crush George. Sapnap holds Dream and George while walking over to find a glass cup. "Found it" Sapnap laughs. "Found what" Dream nervously asks. Sapnap sits Dream and George onto the table. "This is what I found" Sapnap places the cup over them. Sapnap crouches down so his face meets them. "Loser" Sapnap rolls his eyes in a joking way. "George it's fine, he'll let us out soon" Dream reassure. George smiles, but Dream can tell he's nervous. George gets nervous over a lot of things. Dream doesn't know weather to hug him, or to let him calm down. Dream choses to hug him. George's head is now smothered into Dreams chest. George's face becomes a light shade a red. Dream thinks about how small the chocolate haired boy was. "Cute" Dream found himself muttering. George looks up at Dream.

"What was that" George asks. "Your cute. That's all" Dream looks down at the boy who was turning more red by the second. "This is no time for joking around dweamy" George whines, making himself sound helpless. Dream turned more red then George. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 dream pondered to himself. Dream quickly swept George off his feet and held him close to himself-bridal position-and began to grow. George stays in the hands of Dream while he grows. The cup falls to the ground and scares Sapnap. "F**k ima die" Sapnap laughs.