CHAPTER 7

Lisa :
"A royal guest is here ! Do you perhaps know , who it might be? " one of the servant asked the others as they made their way to the front entrance.
With a frown on my face I turn to see more servants going that way .

"A royal guest? " I questioned myself

I continue to walk inside the palace seeing that most of the servants are lined up at the entrance, waiting for the royal guest to arrive shortly. While I continue to stare at the front door , I immediately turn to come face to face with a broad chest .

My eyes widen a little in surprise before stepping back a little and looking up in a hurry, seeing Jung kook looking down at me with a smirk on his face — probably from the look on my face because I bet it wasn't pretty earlier.

" you should really watch where you are going next time , it's kinda deadly " he says after rolling his eyes before passing by me walking straight to the front entrance— leaving me thinking that he is going to greet the royal guest .

I come to realise that he changed into a navy blue shirt

"Deadly, my ass " I mutter under my breath

Without a further ado I start to make my way toward the front door , standing right next to one of the servants while I watch Jung kook take a few steps down the stairs looking around in confusion but he stays still talking to the queen - his mother.

I can't help myself when it comes to Jung Kook. I end up watching his every movement and action , even by the way he chuckles when the queen mutters a light joke. The way his eyes squint down when he laughs , putting his bunny teeth in full display. It's one of the things that attract women .

Especially him .....he's royalty

After a few minutes of waiting for the royal guest, we see a black Range Rover stopping at the middle of the entrance— the windows are darkly tinted preventing anyone from seeing inside. I can guess that the royal guest must have been a special person; being greeted by the queen and the prince.

Ever since I came here , got like 2 days , I haven't seen or met the king . Rumours are spreading around the palace , about the king that I am starting to hear. They say that the king is actually ill ......badly ill . It's been a couple months since he left his chamber. His illness has been going on for a few months now .

As the door of the car opens my jaw drops to the ground . As soon as I see a women — around her 20's stepping out in high heels with grace and class , but mostly class. My eyes to take a few seconds eyeing her outfit to see she is wearing a tight black pencil skirt with a white tank top and blazer in her hands .

One word deadly gorgeous

The way her light brown hair in soft curls fall to her shoulders— it's surprisingly building up envy in me . As soon as she steps outside the car I manage to get a glimpse of her face , seeing that she has light makeup on complementing her flawless complexion.

"Damn" I mutter under my breath , sighing afterwards

To my surprise her lips are curving up into a wide smile as soon as she sees Jung kook before walking towards him and pulling him for a very tight hug— pressing her body against his in a very inappropriate way but no one seems to notice. Jung Kook doesn't either.

"It's been a while , nice to see you again cousin!! " she says she exclaims in excitement before caressing his cheek and pecking afterwards.

I raise my eyebrows in disbelief as I watch them bond — not in a family bonding way . The queen also watches them with a smile also receiving a peck from the 'cousin'