CHAPTER 4

Lisa :
The sounds of the 2 doors opening started to bother my heartbeat,making it faster than usual . I immediately look down making it seem less awkward than it already is .

"Jung kook , you're late" the queen said showing an unpleasant look on her face as the footsteps got closer
"I'm sorry mother , I was out "he responds

At the sound of his voice it's deep and husky can be listed in one of the attractiveness in men's article I read a few months ago .

Soo Young smiles as she looks at me "Jung kook this is Lisa " she says gesturing for me turn around but my skin goes ice cold - showing how nervous I am . It's not the fact that I am scared that he won't like me but I am scared of the sight I will see

With full courage I turn around meeting a pair of light brown eyes looking back at me as he sees my face . I manage to take a better look at his 5 foot 10 heightened his well built body because he seems to do the same with a slight of respect. 2 words cute and gorgeous, that's all I can say at the site of him .

Maybe Rosé was right coming here wasn't a bad choice. I can actually meet the prince up close and take in his beauty . It might be weird of me to drool or stare at his face so I look down , breaking the eye contact.

"It's nice to meet you Lisa " he said while bowing . The one I liked instantly about his manners was the way he respected me . Cause being the part of the royal family he didn't have to bow to me .

When he spoke my name it felt like my whole body was being burned in fire . It glided of nice and I never seemed to have much of an effect when it comes to people saying my name . The only time it happened was in the past when I had a stupid boy crush who looked at me like I was an ant or something so maybe let's not consider that .

"Likewise "I reply
"Now that's settled "the queen said "Jung Kook would you care to show Lisa around while mrs. Kim and I have a little talk , getting to know each other " at this I immediately raised my head to see him clench his jaw , which I very much noticed.
"As you say mother " he said

I turn to look behind and see my mother and the queen had already made their way to another door leaving Jung Kook and I alone , both of us drowning in a ocean of awkwardness.

"Shall we" he asked

I respond with a smile , we slowly walk down the big hallway. My eyes never seem to look at him because of the fear of getting caught. Even though we're walking side by side without uttering a single word, we seemed to say everything.

" I just came back from Busan a few days ago , I am sorry if I am a little bit off " he breaks the silence
"It's alright, I have the same effect sometimes " I reply glancing at his direction

While we continue to walk in silence , we enter another room where I immediately notice a picture of Jung kook. He looked a bit different but yet he looked cute , attractive and ravishing .

" That's you " I say
He turns to look at his own painting
" that's me a couple of years ago " he replies

I nod, only looking at Jung kook. I see him looking at the painting beside his but I keep quiet not wanting to invade his privacy. It might make him dislike me more than he already does . Surprisingly our eyes meet once again but this time , I don't find the need to look away . Even though my eyes are brown , yet I find his very warm and beautiful than any eyes I've seen including mine .

"I-" we both say at the same time , his lips curve into a small smile , "you first " he says

"Well just so you know, I was thinking really hard before I came here. If you think I shouldn't be here say it so I can leave now . It wouldn't be much if I leave now because things won't be complicated " I say , after waiting for a few seconds "your turn " I mutter realising that he hasn't spoken a word.

" that's far from what I wanted to say " he replies , slightly smirking as I watch him take a few steps towards the side - providing distance between us "I heard that you own a restaurant " he added

My eyes widen before chuckling "yeah, I do in Gangnam and it originally belongs to my dad but he gave it to me - so I run it now " I answer eyeing his every movement "what about you ?"

"I am very sorry to say that I am not that kind of guy but I own the country if that impresses you" he smiles making me chuckle once more
Honestly ,I wouldn't think of being very casual with him - we're chatting like normal people and I seem to forget that he is royalty

"That's the first " I mutter realising that I am actually speaking as if I have been with a lot of guys, so I quickly look up at him . It wasn't supposed to come out that way.

His brown eyes staring into mine
" do I have to worry about other men courting you ? " he asks lessening the distance between us by taking a few steps forward. Due to out heights he is currently looking down at me , but for some reason are heights are more likely perfect.

We both end up staring at one another and I don't seem to mind

"Do you intend on courting me ? " I ask
"It won't take long " he replies

Within seconds 2 doors open and both of us turn to look at a man , probably one of the guards
" apologies your highness but the king requests for your presence " he says while bowing earning himself a nod from Jung Kook .

Jung kook turned towards me "I'll see you around " he says and walks out of the room leaving me alone in the room . Finally I decide to see the garden and make my way towards it without getting list unintentionally . When I reach the garden I am happy to see my mom there happiness evident in her face .

" hi mum " I say to her
" hi sweetie, how was your talk with Jung kook? "
I reply after a few seconds " fine " I said
"Oh dear , he must have been very charming to have this effect on you " she said
"No mum , it's definitely nothing like that "
" ok ok , anyway we have a welcoming party today where you have to be spotted with Jung kook"

Even though I didn't want to go since it was literally the day we arrived at Seoul I just nodded my head too tired to argue.

We talked for some time in the garden and headed to our rooms

Once I reach my room , I am surprised to see a big beige coloured box on the bed so I immediately make my way towards it before opening the box , seeing a dark red dress nicely placed in the middle with another small beige box and surprisingly there are a set of earrings and necklace - made from diamonds.
my lips curve into a small smile , knowing that red was definitely my colour

***

Gods!!! He looks sooo cute here Love you Bangtan Sonyeondan 😘💜💜💜

Love you Bangtan Sonyeondan 😘💜💜💜