CHAPTER-3

Fuchsia's POV:

I woke up to Raydon screaming at me for switching off his alarm. I totally forgot about doing it. He was really pissed off. He should be at his centre before 8 in the morning. But, it's already quarter past seven.

I really hate him for being so proper and punctual. And also, I don't like him working in that Internet centre. He too didn't. He's just working there as he hadn't got any other opportunity.

"Hey, I'll pack your breakfast. You can eat at your workplace," I told this purposely to wipe out his anger on me.

"Oh-no thanks, Fuzzy," I expected it from him.

"Sorry, Ray. What do you want me to do to make you forgive me?" I asked him, folding my hands. I had the audacity to ask him to forgive me after doing the same mistake for three consecutive days.

"Nothing at all. Just get away," he threw back on me.

"Can I brag about you to Mac? Will that be okay?" I asked him. I know that he'll be bursting.

"Is it a bait, Fuzzy? No need of that," he said putting his clothes for laundry.

"I'm just teasing you. Just be angry or whatever," I said teasing him again and went to the kitchen.

He was crushing on Mac for almost 5 years now but had not confessed it to her. He would never accept that he was in love with her. He would say it a crush every time I ask him.

Mac too had a soft spot for him. Ray is cute and funny. And his Snoopers, funniest of all. Mac loves everything that's funny and Raydon surely is. She would usually talk about him to me, but wouldn't confess her crush on him.

"I miss you, Ed," I tell him on the phone. I'm the only one who would ever call him Ed. I love that.

"We'll go to the weekend party at the HellZone," Ed told me.

"Oh- that's heaven, Ed," I said as I love that place. I would do anything to change the 'Hell' in it to 'Heaven'.

"We have planned out everything. Me and Ray will pick you and Mac up," Ed told their plan to me.

"Okay. It's all settled then. Oh- I'm excited. We're meeting together after months," I squealed.

"Yeah. I'm excited too," he told me.

"Okay, I have my Physics class now. I'll call you later," Ed said through his phone.

"Okay, bye. Love you," I said.

"Lovie-Dovie," he said his usual favorite thing. He says that every time and I love him saying that every time.

"Bye," I blushed, making it sound like a cackle.

"Hm- Take care," he hung up.

The rest of the day I'd been busy with my school assignments as I had to submit it the next day. Ray was still pissed off.

"He's still mad," Rook told me, hopping down from Ray.

"I've made noodles for you," I made his favorite to see whether it would work.

"Thanks," he walked upstairs, to his room. He took the noodles with him. "I'm still angry," he said. I frowned. I knew that he'll never miss his favorite.

I was thinking of every possible way to make him forgive me. I didn't do anything that big. I just turned off his alarm. But-yeah, for the third time this week. I hate the sound of alarm-oh it's noisy. I would turn every alarm off in my childhood. I hate them. I'd never use alarms as I'm myself an alarm. While cleaning the kitchen, the doorbell rang.

"Hey, Mac," I opened the door.

"Don't try to fool me," Ray shouted from his room.

"Ray won't forgive you even you use Mac's name-," Peeka stopped hopping to the living room as soon as she saw Mac.

"I've told you that Mac isn't a bait," Ray was still shouting from his room.

"Ray," Peeka went up, screaming his name.

Raydon wasn't listening to Peeka. He walked to the living room, "You can never use Mac to make me forgive-," he jerked as he saw Mac.

"Oh-hey," he greeted her with his usual weird but cute smile.

"Hi," Mac waved at him.

"I was- just gimme a second," he rushed to the washroom.

I know that he'll be rapping at himself, looking at the mirror as he was embarrassed.

"My PC isn't working good. I need your help from Ray," Mac told me, as Ray walked in.

"Oh- tell me," he said.

"Can you help me with my Science presentation? Maybe, with your laptop," Mac asked him.

"I would love to. But, my laptop got crashed. It isn't working good," Ray said, rumpling his hair.

"Oh-that's okay," Mac said, nodding.

"Uh- but, If you can come with me to my workplace, we could do it," Ray offered.

"Yeah, that'll be good," Mac accepted it. I was happy inside that they could spend sometime together.

"Okay then, see you in the morning. At 8am," Ray said, and again his weird smile that made me chuckle.

"Sure. Bye," Mac left. Ray was very amused and it was obvious in his face.

I was full as mom's preparation was very yummy that night.

Ray finally spoke to me, "Can you ask Mac to be early tomorrow as I can't be late to work everyday," he told me.

"Okay-okay, sure," I was happy that he spoke.

"Good night," he said.

"You  too," I told him.

I've never been able to move away from Ray. I can't pass a day without talking to him. He's such a gem. He's just four months older than me, maybe. But, we weren't able to go to the same grade as I was admitted late at school. More than a brother, he's always been my best friend. We have been best friends since I've ever known and I'm really grateful for that.

THANK YOU FOR READING.
DO VOTE, SHARE AND SUPPORT.
ALL COMMENTS AND CRITICISM ARE APPRECIATED.

•LPKnits🔏