CHAPTER-7

Mac's POV:

"Finally, I asked Ray out," I was telling my mom.

"What in the actual hell? Mac- woh- that's- that's amazing." My mom was excited than I was.

"Where are you guys going?" she asked me.

"Ohh. That's a secret," I hushed. Winking, I went to my room.

I was blushing like anything, thinking about having a date kind of thing with Ray. I've planned to spend our time together at a place which our gang couldn't possibly guess or think of.

"Coming," I ran to open the door as the doorbell rang.

"Courier, mam," the guy said, asking for my signature on his data book.

"Thanks," I turned, closing the door.

I took the red-wrapped parcel to my room. A card with a rose was hung on it. 'Mac. Voss' was written on it. On the back of it was written 'RJ' with a heart drawn near it.

"It's from Ray," I squealed as my mom walked into my room.

"That's so sweet of him," my mom said while I took off the wrapper with an intention of not tearing it.

"Wow," the marvellous, glossy sapphire dress made me exclaim.

"Oh my god. That's beautiful," my mom's eyes popped out.

A note was in the box saying 'I want you to be in my favourite colour on our first date'. Yeah, he got me off my feet with his cute manly charm, sending this amazing piece of sapphire to me.

"You're definitely putting it on tomorrow," my mom said while I keep it on me, looking into the mirror.

"Yeah. I am, mommy," I twirled around, making her giggle.

I went to the nearby store to buy my cosmetic stuffs. They've got a wide range of collections and I couldn't select from them.

"My favourite," I was searching for red shades.

"Red lipsticks are over here, mam," the helper girl showed me.

"Thanks," I told her and tried a bright red one.

"Mommy, I want the pink one," a little girl was asking her mom to buy her a headband.

"Here," her mom made her wear it.

While seeing this, the idea of buying a present for Raydon hit me. He loves black metal bracelets. I brought one for him and I wanted it to be customised with RJ printed on it. I asked a helper guy who was standing near me. He asked me to come by tomorrow to get the customised bracelet.

I called Ray on Wednesday night, "Are - you ready?" I asked him.

"Hm-guess so," his giggle made me blush.

I've been trying to confess my deep heart feelings to him for years. Huh. I'm going to tell him tomorrow that he had pulled the trigger to shoot my heart with bullets of love.

"You look- um-beautiful," I heard Ray's cute compliment.

"I love your hoodie," I pointed his bright red hoodie, which was my favourite colour.

"I told you that she'll love it," Rook snooped in our conversation.

Ray was gawking at me and I was enjoying it.

"Um. Where are we going?" He asked me as we got in his car.

"I booked a private room for us in the HellZone," I winked at him.

"But, it's Thursday. It'll be closed," he looked confused.

"Yeah. But I, the daughter of the best friend of Mrs. Jed, got us a room for the noon," I raised my brows.

"Oh-cool, Mac," his eyes widened.

"With Mrs. Jed's help, I've also arranged us brunch. So, there'll be enough food," I chuckled as Ray loves food.

"You're a lot more than I've ever thought," he looked cute as he chortled.

"Didn't Fuzzy ask you about today?" I asked him.

"Ugh. She was buzzing around me since morning," he laughed.

"She was torturing me and Boo last night to reveal your secret date place. But, she was unfortunate," Peeka made a squeaky laugh.

"You said only us today. But, a car is parked here already," Ray said, getting out of the car, walking towards HellZone.

"Uh- ," I sighed and smiled at his puzzled face.

The private rooms are on the top of the HellZone bar. We took the elevator.

"Don't you hear footsteps, Mac?" Ray asked me. I just nodded at him.

We entered the room that I'd booked. It was elegant with a cute couple seat near the window.

After checking on the room, we went down to have our brunch which was served by Mrs. Jed herself.

"Are you sure that we are the only visitors today?" Ray asked me and looked at Mrs. Jed.

"Yes, Mr. Jolt. I've made this special allowance only because Mac asked me to," Mrs. Jed smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"I love noodles," Ray was pushing in enough noodles into his already full mouth.

"I know, RJ," I made a little chuckle.

"I love it when you call me RJ," he blushed.

"Have a um-good day," Mrs. Jed's voice was clearly naughty.

"Isn't this room beautiful?" Ray asked looking down the window, moving aside the peach coloured curtains.

"Yeah. But-," I slowly dragged Ray out of the room. And I screamed, "Lizard,".

"Aaahh," Eddy popped out behind the couch in the room. Eddy's biggest fear was lizards. Tan came out from the washroom. And Fuzzy jumped out from the empty closet.

"I- knew it," I locked the room and ran to the stairs with Ray, both of us laughing.

"Ooooh- That's sassy, Mac," Sniffy praised me as we swift down the stairs.

"Thanks, Mrs. Jed," I waved at her.

"Have fun, kiddos," she giggled.

"You are unbelievable," Ray said, breathing heavily, laughing.

"This- is the brainish, vile side of me," I laughed with him.

"I wanted us to spend our day elsewhere," I said softly.

"Where?" He asked looking into my eyes.

THANK YOU FOR READING.
DO VOTE, SHARE AND SUPPORT.
ALL COMMENTS AND CRITICISM ARE APPRECIATED.

•LPKnits🔏