Beautiful

(This is a Fred & George one but I've put it in this book as it's not as long as my Fred one. Enjoy!)

Her smile lit up every room, even if she was leaning over an earless me. It was pretty amazing how much she cared for me, and Fred of course. We didn't expect her to say yes to both of us, but she did and it was the best thing that ever happened to us.

"How do you feel, George?"
"Saint-like."
"What?"
"Saint-like." I paused. "I'm holey Fred, get it?"
"Pathetic." My twin scoffed. "The whole wide world of war related humour and you go with that."
"Pathetic." Y/N agreed as she rolled her eyes. "Trust you to lose your ear, Georgie. On today of all days."
"Sorry." I pouted playfully and she swatted my shoulder. "Brilliant, now my shoulder hurts too."
"Shut up George." She scolded jokingly as she leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"George!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs.
"What? Why are you yelling?"
"Sit down."
"Why?"
"Just sit down."
"Oh god are you pregnant?"
"Yeah George, I'm seven months." I remarked sarcastically. "No, smartass, I have to redo your bandages." He cocked an eyebrow up. "Cuz y'know, you're missing an ear?"
"Oh yeah!"
"How — how do you forget you're missing an ear?"
He shrugged. "Dunno."
"Just sit down." He did so and I stood in between his legs. "Why the fuck have you got your toothbrush in your e— well, what used to be your ear?"
"I needed an accessory."
"Why was a toothbru—" I put up my hands in mock defeat. "I don't even wanna know." I started unwrapping his bandages and he winced dramatically. "Stop being a baby."
"But Y/N!..."
"What's up, baby?"
"You haven't gave me a kiss today and you gave Fred one upstairs." He stuck out his bottom lip in a childish manner and I rolled my eyes.
"I can't kiss a child, sweetie. That'd make me a perv."
"I am not a child!" He crossed his arms and I gave him a 'You serious?' look, which made him uncross his arms and sit up straight.
"Better." I leaned down and kissed him slowly, which he returned with a lot of passion. I pulled away biting my lip, earning a scowl from George. Yeah, he never really liked me biting my lip for... certain reasons. By the time he'd finished staring me down, I'd completely undone his dressing and was turning around to get a new one from the dining room table when Fred whistled at me from the stairs. I rolled my eyes and tried to carry on walking until I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and pull me onto their lap. George nuzzled into my neck sweetly as I giggled, while still trying to keep me in his grip. I kissed him with much more passion than before which caused his arms to fall at his side and gave me a chance to move away from his knee. I went over to Fred at the stairs and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Good morning." He smiled down at me.
"Good morning." I looked at my muggle wrist watch. "Or afternoon." He shook his head as he laughed at me and then leaned down to plant a soft kiss on my lips. Having two boyfriends was certainly different. I got all of the same things in different ways. George's love language was... well just constantly complimenting me and Fred's was physical touch. He always had to have his hands somewhere, on my thighs or around my shoulders or even rubbing my back. They both need constant reassurance that I'd never leave them, which I was perfectly happy to provide and they both loved affection. In different ways, though, George loved to kiss me and Fred loved to cuddle me. I would have thought the opposite, though, when I met the two idiots. Fred flirted nonstop and George just stayed quiet. I would have never expected George to be so outgoing in private. We were explicit, which meant that we couldn't see other people while we were still together. Apparently girls like to become hoes when they know someone's got a girlfriend. Fun times for me being with the two most popular guys in school, as you can imagine. "Are you going out with mum and Ginny today, babe?"
"Er, no, probably not.'
"Why not?"
"I'm offended, Fred weasley. Extremely offended."
"I didn't mean it like that, love. Just thought you might get bored watching us all play quidditch for hours on end."
"I'm not gonna be watching you play quidditch, I'm going to be writing to Astoria and Pansy. And probably Luna." He pecked my lips again.
"Mm okay." I finally reached the counter where the bandages were and got a new one for George, making my way over to one of my pouting boyfriends.
"And don't forget your cousins are coming down today!"
"Oh Y/N!"
"Why are you shouting at me? Molly invited them down!"
"Sorry!"
"Right, come on Georgie, let's get this through with so you can go and wait for Oliver and Lee."
"You're so beautiful, you know?"
"Am I?"
"You are. I don't tell you enough, but you're the most beautiful person in the world to me."
"George, honey, you tell me all the time."
"I just need to make sure that you know how much you mean to me. Do you know how much you mean to me, Y/N?"
"You never let me forget it, Georgie." By the time our cute little moment was through, George's 'ear' was cleaned and rewrapped and I was going to get changed.
"Nothing too showy, babe!" George yelled at me from the kitchen.
"I'll wear what I want, George!"

I made my way back down the several flights of stairs after I got changed, because I heard several unfamiliar voices and assumed that the rest of Fred and George's friends had arrived

I made my way back down the several flights of stairs after I got changed, because I heard several unfamiliar voices and assumed that the rest of Fred and George's friends had arrived. I sat in the living room reading my book as they walked in from the kitchen.

"Hello Y/N."
"Hi wood."
"Hey Y/N..." Lee eyed me suspiciously.
"Are you guys up to something? I feel like you are."
"Nope. Just wondering how the twins are gonna feel about that outfit."
"What outfit?" George joined us.
"The one she's wearing."
"Y/N!" I looked up at him. "I told you not too showy!"
"Look, George, I couldn't  really care less about what you want me to wear. I'm comfortable and if you don't like it, break up with me."
"I'm not gonna break up with you!"
"No?" He shook his head. "Then I'd suggest you zip it. I am in absolutely no mood to be dealing with you today."
"What's wrong?" He jumped over the top of the couch, sitting beside me. I had been trying desperately to fit back into my old clothes and I tried some of them on when I went upstairs, but they only seemed to be getting smaller — or maybe I was getting bigger. I didn't say anything, I just shook my head. "You two can go and start getting set up with Fred, I'll be out soon." The pair nodded and George turned towards me. "Y/N, baby, talk to me." I started flipping the pages of my book furiously, ripping several. He grabbed my hands to stop me, and put the book down on the coffee table. He kept his grip on my hands, not too tightly though, as if he was afraid to hurt me. "Please, Y/N, I can't help you if you don't talk to me."
"I can't do anything right, George!" His face softened. "I can't even turn the page of a book properly! I can't fit into any of my clothes." I gulped. "And I'm an awful girlfriend." He kissed me. Kissed me. Not a normal kiss, one that said everything. It told me just how he felt about me. He broke away and pulled me up so that I was straddling him.
"Listen to me, Y/N." He cupped my cheeks. "You are perfect in every way. It doesn't matter if you don't fit into some of your clothes anymore, baby, because you're beautiful just the way you are. You mean the world to me, and Fred, so we can't let you put yourself down over something so silly. You are the best thing that ever happened to us. You're an amazing girlfriend! You're always looking out for us and you're always there for us. Fred and I couldn't have asked for anybody better. You." He kissed me. "Are. Perfect."
"I love you George."
"Always, baby girl. Always." I climbed off his knee and he pouted. "Hey!"
"Go and play quidditch, love, I'll be fine." He stood up and looked down on me. "Go! You have people over. Go play quidditch. Just because I'm miserable, doesn't mean you should be too."
"But babeee."
"Just go, George, before I regret telling you to." I kissed his jawline. "I love you."
"I love you too."

~Thirty minutes later~
Kaiser and Klaus had arrived. They were a lot like Fred and George, but not quite as attractive. You wouldn't think they were cousins. The twins did not get along with them at all. They'd only been here for fifteen minutes before they wanted to see Fred and George. I led them outside to where they were playing.

"There they are." I pointed to the air. For five year olds, they were very intelligent. George looked down and gave me a subtle smile, before zooming off again.