Overprotective

A/N: So, I had this idea just quite randomly and I don't really have a plan for it, but this is my first George imagine and I am slightly obsessed with his sense of humour! Him and Fred are some of my favourite characters, so I'm glad that I get to write these books!

I'm done with my rant now, so enjoy this- F
.
.
.

You weren't single, it was nothing new to anyone. In fact your family loved your boyfriend and your friends got along perfectly with him. Everyone except your sister, who didn't like how rebellious George was. She was a goody-two-shoes, so it was quite a surprise when she got sorted into gryffindor.

"This gives you a better chance to let her warm up to you!" George scoffed
"And what if I don't want to?" You sighed at his expression
"Don't do that George,please."
"Why? Why can't I say that I don't want your sister to like me, Y/N, enlighten me!"
"Because, George, I love you! But if you upset my little sister, then I have to choose her, because she is my blood." George opened his mouth to speak but you stood up and walked away, Fred followed after you.
"He'll come to his senses Y/N, I'm sure of it!" Fred assured
"Thanks Fred, but I'm not so sure."

.
.
.

You were late for your first lesson the next day, because you were helping your sister to find her lesson. (She has different classes this year) This meant that when you arrived, the seat by George was already taken, and you had to sit by someone who's name you didn't quite know. You were hesitant to sit down, which professor snape didn't fail to notice.

"Juust siitt doown Y/N." He whacked the desk which scared you out of you skin
"I would, sir, but that's a boy..." you said pointing to the person on the stool next to yours
"Very well spotted, Miss Y/L/N, anddd?" You rolled your eyes
"And my boyfriend tends to get very jealous, very easily, sir."
"And who is this boyfriend, thennn?"
"That would be me!" George exclaimed, jumping out of his seat
"Well, then Mr. Weasley, you shall just have to deal with it for today."

.
.
.

"Hey Y/N! Wait!" You sighed and spun around
"What George?"
"I'll be nicer to your sister, okay? I promise."
"Why, George? Why bother now?"
"Because, I just realised how much it would kill me to see you with someone else. It killed me to even see you sitting next to another boy!"
"Really?" You smiled and giggled in your head, but kept a straight face "And why is that, George?"
He took your hand in his and looked you straight in the eyes. "Because, Y/N, I. Love. You.  And I think that if you won't me to get along with your sister, then so be it, because if it makes you happy then I'm happy to do it. Okay?" He smiled. You had never seen this side of him before! He was always joking and sarcastic and never really all that loving even when you weren't around anybody else.
"Okay. You should know, that she is crazy in love with Ron! And they're both third years, so maybe we could get them together, now that hermione is with Luna?"
"Okay, babe. Slow down for a minute, they've never even met!" He watched as your smile grew bigger and smiled to himself. "God you are so perfect!" He cringed as he realised he said it aloud "Shit, I said that aloud didn't I?" You gripped his hand tighter and simply replied "Thanks babe!" You both fell into a state of constant laughter, clutching your stomachs as you ran through the deserted halls.

.
.
.
A/N: I know this is short, but I actually wanna do a few parts to this, and I haven't posted yesterday or today and it's pretty late, so I just thought I would get this out there. I don't know if I'm gonna keep the title for this, but we'll see. I've decided a plan so it should be easier!

Love you all- F