What was I supposed to do? [ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖]

[Once again, the idea for this came from marie_baut1! Thank you again for your help!! Enjoy!!]

[Trigger Warning: •Graphic scenes and abduction•]

So far, the ball had went swimmingly. You wanted to go find George because you two had only danced together once the whole night. You spotted Fred and made your way over to him, assuming that George would be close.

And he was.

Just not to Fred.

You saw George and Alicia Spinnet talking in a corner.

And then Alicia leaned in.

And George didn't stop her.

In fact, he kissed back.

It seemed as though everything happened in slow motion. You dropped your cup and ran out of the hall, causing George's head to snap towards you.

Which then made everyone else look at the scene.

Harry glared at George for a few seconds before chasing you out of the hall, finding you at the astronomy tower. He said nothing, instead wrapping his arms around you and allowing you to rest your head on his shoulder.

Thank god for friends like Harry.

[The Day Of The Second Task]

Harry woke you up early on the day of the second task — you assumed to help plan, but no.

"McGonnogall wants to see you."

"Ughhh." You groaned, rolling out of bed. "Why now?"

"Dunno. Just go!"

So you did. You got up and dressed and went down to her office. You assumed she wanted to talk to you about the commotion that I caused at the ball, but again... no

"Please, Miss Snape. Forgive me for this." Before you could question the strange woman's antics, she poked your nose with her wand and you were swallowed by an unearthly darkness.

[G E O R G E]

George woke up on Christmas morning with a horrifying headache. He wondered how he had gotten from the great hall to here. Were you with him?

He turned over, expecting to see his beautiful girlfriend, but you weren't there.

He wandered aimlessly over to Fred, who was drying his hair off in a more secluded corner of the dorm.

"Freddie?" His older twin turned to face him.

"What?"

To be perfectly honest, Fred was livid. How could his brother do such a thing to you?