1.Crown Prince Xianle and Crimson Rain Sought Flower Consummate Their marriage

The gaudy sedan had swayed gently from side to side as it had been carried through the boisterous streets -adorned with celebrations and cheers of joy and excitement. Inside, Xie Lian had been seated, his face covered with a translucent red veil and a glowing smile. The rich red robes of a bride clung to his well-built figure. He had remembered when he had been in a similar position before to lure the ghost bridegroom, but that one was a fake dress-up. This time, it was real. The thought sent ripples of joy through his body.

  Feng Xin's voice had come, "YOU DUMBASS! YOU ALMOST THREW THE PALANQUIN OFF !!" 

Mu Qing had taunted back "It's YOU who has been lacking off making me carry the whole weight on my own ."

"YOU-"

A cough from Xie Lian had silenced them . Usually, it wouldn't have been so easy to break them off but they had tried their best to refrain  from quarrelling -considering it was a big day for Xie Lian .

Then Mu Qing had scoffed , " That crimson rain sought flower really can't wait " , which had made Xie Lian peek out to see the glowing , silver butterflies dancing and fluttering in the air . He had smiled. 

And when they had finally reached the wedding place , he was too dizzy to notice anything except for the fact that San Lang was beside him , and they were kowtowing thrice, and then they were escaping from the celebration and into their bedroom in the paradise manor .

The room they were in now was dimly lighted with candles . The bedsheets were made  of rich silk and Hua Cheng and taken care to cover them with rose petals. 

He held Xie Lian's hand in his own and raised them gently to his lips , placing soft kisses on each of his knuckles , a smile tugging at his lips. Xie Lian stayed still, not quite sure of what he should do. He was glad for the red veil which covered his equally red face . The silence was beginning to get a little uncomfortable and as soon as Xie Lian was going to start rambling off , Hua Cheng slightly lifted the veil and got under it.

Xie Lian's warm lips were captured with the other's colder ones. Hua Cheng laced his arms around his waist, hugging him closer, while Xie Lian wrapped his arms around Hua Cheng's shoulder. The kiss was long, each drinking in the other, and Hua Cheng ventured so far as to bite him, making him gasp. His tongue slid in and in their battle, Hua Cheng won dominance. They only parted so that Xie Lian could catch his breath, a string of saliva connecting them.

Yes, they had kissed before, but it was never so passionate or long, nor did it involve the tongue. Xie Lian felt that he probably looked like a wreck right now, like someone had kissed his elegance out of him, which was, quite literally, what happened. 

A soft voice called out to him, " Gege ", successfully breaking him away from his train of thoughts.

Practicing abstinence for 800 years sure did have its effect and Xie Lian found himself at a loss for words. He hardly knew how to react and thus he blurted out, " I am a little hungry"

Hua Cheng raised an eyebrow.

"No ...No I mean I I am a little sleepy -"

But he immediately felt embarrassed pulled Hu Cheng into a hug. 

"wait", he thought, "This probably wasn't the appropriate thing to do in this situation ."

However, Hua Cheng chuckled softly, putting Xie Lian at ease. 

"Gege, you don't need to force yourself, it can wait till you are ready ."

"I am !"

This time it was Hua Cheng who was taken aback when the pair of lips crushed again his own, but it wasn't long before the expression of surprise turned into a smirk. He broke the kiss and carried Xie Lian to the bed, laying him down gently before climbing in himself.