🌙-2

[19 years old ]

HASEOL

"That's it for today guys! Remember to finish your homework and pass it to Haseol!"

Everyone shouted a 'yes' and stood up. The teacher walked out, Minyoung and Nari, Yunho's girlfriend of 1 year, rushed in.

"Jagi!" Nari beamed.

Yunho spread his arms to hug Nari. She jokingly ran towards me and hugged me instead. Yunho pouted and childishly whined. Nari finally gave in to his whining and hugged him.

"Eewww" We heard Minyoung said in a disgust

"Let's go! The car is waiting" Eunsu said.

"Nari are you coming too?" I asked

Nari nodded and smiled

"My parents are finally letting me follow you guys" She happily clapped

Yunho next to her was patting her head and kissing it. Next to me Eunsu and Minyoung was pushing each other.

[Library ]

We were currently studying mathematics, my worst enemy, in a private studying table. Nari was of course not in the same topic as us since she's 1 year younger.

We were doing an evaluation test to determine whether we understand the problem and how to solve them.

I was finally done with the test and decided to go look for sone books to read while waiting.

I walked down the aisle and searched through the books that was displayed. There I spotted a book that I've read a tons of times. The Glass Castle

I reached out towards the book, when another hand reach out too. But to my luck it wasn't towards the book, but the book next to it.

I look at the owner of the hand and recognize a familiar face. He looked at me and widened his eyes.

"Haseol-ssi?" Eric question

"You remembered my name!" I smiled

He nodded and proceed to take out the book he was reaching towards.

"Of course I would! You helped me get away from that girl" He said.

I nodded remembering the weird girl that was trying to get his number with a long line behind.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

I pointed towards the groups who still haven't solved the question.

"Ahh~" He nodded

"You're from Jinsim High School huh?" He asked and pointed to the school badge.

I nodded and looked down

"Anyway. When are you free?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"I still need to pay you for helping me" He explained.

"There's no need for that... It's just a small thing" I shook

He kept on insisting to repay me for helping him, but gave up in the end. Well..I'm pretty good in insisting people too.

"Haseol unnie!" I heard Nari called. I took a glance at her and back to Eric, to find him nowhere. I looked around confused.

"What are you doing? They are done" Nari said while clinging to my arms.

"Nothing..." I said still confused of where Eric went

While walking down with Nari, I felt like being watched. You always get that creepy feeling as if someone is spying on you. That's the exact feeling.

I spun around to see who it was but found no one. Nari pulled me towards the room and sat me down. Being cautious, I kept looking out for whoever was watching.

"Why?" Eunsu asked while looking in my direction.

"Huh? Nothing.." I mumbled

"Should we check it now?"

"Should we exchange papers?"

"Sure!"

"Imha?"

"Yah!"

"Im Haseol!"

Finally after a series of calling I finally snapped out of my thoughts and looked at them

"Papers?" Minyoung asked.

I passed her my papers and sat comfortably

<3

A/N

Eric peeked through the bookcase until he got an 'ok' sign from his hyungs.

"Hyung, did you get it?" He asked.

"Clearly" Changmin answered

"Are we going forward with the plan?" He continued

"Yes. But for now we still have to find a right timing" Sangyeon mumbled

"Anyway, isn't Hyunjae hyung coming back today?" Eric asked

"Yup. Me and Haknyeon will go pick him up" Jacob answered

"Imagine the amount of articles that will be released as soon as he steps in the airport" Sunwoo laugh

Eric walks back to the car and sat in the back seat. He had been looking into Yoojung for years since they met.

The more they found out about her,the more they were thinking that they made the right choice. They also agreed to make her apart of their group.

It was a big decision. But the more they thought about it, she could be helpful towards their group in some way.