🌙-35

HASEOL

It has been 4 weeks since I came back.

The musketeers had already went back to their homes and my ankle has healed quite quickly.

After a day arguing with Chanhee he finally lets me walk around. You have no idea how good it is to be able to walk after so long.

Today too, the guys are coming back!

I sat at the couch watching a movie with Chanhee.

He had placed both of my legs on his. He was still worried that the ankle would heal slowly than before.

We joked around and ate the popcorn he made. Then the sound of keys jiggling was heard.

"They must be back" Chanhee said

I stood up and walked over at the door waiting for Sangyeon to walk in.

Then he did.

I jumped on him and gave him a huge hug. I could honestly feel the tears almost escaping my eyes.

"I miss you" I softly said

"I miss you too baby"

I kissed his cheeks and looked at him. He had a relief look on his face.

"I'll go take a shower first"

I nodded and let him go.

Then it hit me. Everything is back to normal.

I sat back down next to Chanhee and played with my phone for a while.

Then I got a phone call. And it was from Granny.

"Hi granny! How are you?" I answered

"Come here"

"Sorry?"

"Come back to your house. Now" and she hung up

I looked at the phone in shocked. Which house?

Wait-

Is she at my parents house?

"Oppa can you send me to my parents house?" I asked Chanhee

"Sure"

I walked as fast as I can up to my room and changed into something decent. Which was just a long jeans that could cover my ankle and a black hoodie then ran back down the stairs to the car.

Chanhee drove me to the house and when we arrived I got down.

"Don't run!" He reminded

I nodded at him and walked through the gate and towards the house. I opened my shoes and wore the house slippers then ran in.

When I ran in the living room I see my parents and brother sitting with their head down and granny sat in front of them with her hand across her chest and her leg were also crossed.