🌙-5

HASEOL

"Are you ok?" Eric asked

"Actually...I feel sad...But hey! This is a new beginning!" I replied freshly.

"Then let's start it with shopping!" He beamed.

"S-Shopping?"

Out of nowhere? Why?

"Don't worry! I'll pay for it.." He said.

"I won't take no for an answer!" He continued without letting me say anything.

And the next thing I know, we were at a shop called GROOVE. He mentioned that it was one of his favorite store.

"This would look good on you! Oh! But this would look better! Wah! This is pretty! Haseol-ssi, you should try this on"

He handed me a floral dress along with a pastel purple off-shoulder and a white sundress. Eric then ushered me towards the fitting room and closed the door.

I opened my dress and tried the outfit on. I fix the wrinkles on the dress and walked out. Eric was sitting on the black couch right in front of the room.

"You done- OH MY GOD! You look good!" He stated

"You think?" I questioned.

"I think?! I'm pretty sure!" He exclaimed.

I went back in the fitting room and changed.

<3

Well...it has been exactly 5 hours of shopping. Eric had loads of bags in each hand and I also had tons of shopping bag on my hands.

What makes it more weird was that he didn't let me pay for a thing! For some people it might not be weird. But it is for me!

Most of the time me and my friends always take turns in paying. But this is not the case. Eric is literally paying all of the stuffs we bought.

He even bought new phone and laptop for me!

"Are you sure I don't have to pay back? This is just tons of stuffs!" I mention

"This doesn't cost much. Besides I had so much fun shopping with you! We should go shopping again sometimes!" He suggested.

This is not much for him?! Even Minyoung and Nari didn't spend this much while shopping!

"Oh! It getting late. Let's go" He spoke.

We then walked back to towards the car and placed the bag at the back seat. As expected not all of them fit. But eventually Eric made it possible for it to squeeze in a couple more bags.

<33

I walked out of the shower feeling refreshed. I then continued unpacking the remaining stuff that I had in the suitcase.

At the bottom of the clothes, 4 photo frames lined up. I picked it up and put it on my bed.

One of the picture was a selca of me, Eunsu, Yunho, Minyoung and Nari during our hangout at the amusement park at Jeju.