🌙-30

SANGYEON

Upon arriving at the school, we expected that Haseol was already in front of the school gates.

"That's weird? We were quite fast"

I tried calling while Younghoon waited outside. Her phone rang but it wasn't answered. I tried calling again but the same thing happened.

Suddenly Younghoon came running with something. Isn't that Haseol's phone?

I got out of the car and he passed me the phone. It was badly cracked.

"Hyung- I have a bad feeling about this" Younghoon expressed

"First you check the cctv. I'll find something else"

Younghoon ran towards the guard room and I walked around.

Please don't drop the necklace

I looked around and a sparkle caught my eyes. I ran towards the sparkle and saw the necklace.

Shit

I picked it up and looked around my surroundings.

Younghoon ushered me to come in the guard room. I ran towards the room and he showed me the cctv footage.

I watched as Haseol was dragged by the guy. It was confirmed at this point that she was kidnapped.

I grunted and walked out.

Finding her might be hard now. Her necklace was in my hands and now I have to use the hard way.

"I sent it to Changmin already" Younghoon said as he walked out of the room.

"Hey you two!"

We stopped on our tracks and saw Haseol's friends. Eunsu, Seonwoo, Minyoung, Yunho and Nari.

They were storming towards our way very madly.

"Where is Haseol! Let her out from your gang"

"We don't want her to get hurt"

Well to late for that.

"You guys come with us"

"What?"

"If you want her not to get hurt come with us" I threatened

Thankfully we brought the big car. They followed us back to the house and inside.

"Hyung! What do you mean she was kidnapped?" Sunwoo asked frantically

"Can't we just track the necklace?" Hyunjae added

I showed them the necklace on the palm of my hands and they groaned.

"Wait- she was kidnapped?" Her friend, Minyoung, questioned.