🌙-31

A/N

"Well well well. If it isn't Sangyeon and his brothers. Suprised that you haven't betrayed each other yet" Jungshin sassily said while opening the door.

"Where is she?" Sangyeon gritted

"Hold in there lover boy. First we make an agreement"

It has been exactly a week since Haseol was kidnapped. Jungshin has been pushing the date for the meet.

Jungshin and Sangyeon sat down while Juyeon and Eric stood behind him. Jungshin placed a stack of paper on the table and slide it towards Sangyeon.

He read through the papers and looked at looked at Jungshin.

The paper mentioned that they had to steal the most expensive and rarest diamond that is safely kept.

Jungshin has been trying to steal it for years now. He used to have the most talented mates but now they all went to Sangyeon.

He had plan it for years but suddenly Sangyeon and his other best mates decided to withdraw from the gang. Which made his plan crumble down.

"No no no this is ridiculous. You have enough mens for that"

"If you don't agree then you're not getting her back. Not alive I must say." He threatened

"Wait wait- We'll do it"

"Then you better get going now. Bring the diamond to me within a week and you'll get her back"

Now to the three boys a week without Haseol was already torture. Now add another week? They might end up literally crazy.

With Haseol wasn't there to pet them to sleep, give them their kisses, talking about her days with them, easy speaking, her not being with them were hell.

"A week?!"

"Why? Any complaints?" He raised his eyebrows

It was a sign that they can't turn back. Sangyeon sighed and stood up.

"I'll kill you if you hurt her" he warned and walked out if the door.

Despite the warning, Jungshin couldn't promise that. His specialty was hurting the hostage and breaking a promise.

He made his way to the room Haseol was in and saw her trembling. Tear stains was visible and her ankle was bleeding.

"Look at you. But I bet your boyfriends are worse than this"

He walked closer and caressed her face, to her body then down to her ankle. He pressed on the cuffs and Haseol cried in pain.

"No wonder they were all over you" he whispered

⚠️sensitive content⚠️

He slid his hands up her thighs and rubbed it. Haseol used up all her energy and pushed him off.

He refused the rejection and pressed on the cuffs, harder.