🌙-19

HASEOL

"Hey Haseol!"

Three girls stood in front of my table. Their outfits were filled with accessories and their skirt were short.

"Hey?"

"I'm Areum. She's Yoojung and she's Sarang. But I bet you already know us"

"No I don't" I replied unfazed

"You don't?! We're the Magical people in this school!"

"So? Do I have to know" I coldly look at her.

I hate girls like this. Act cute, pretty and all that but their true colors are dark.

"We've been seeing you and the Sporties a lot. Especially Gye SeonWoo"

"We were thinking... can we sit with you tomorrow? We can even go shopping, amusement parks, sleepover at each other's house and even-"

"Woah wait. You want to hang out with me because 'I'm close' to Gye Seonwoo?"

"Yeah!"

I told you they were dark.

"Then no thank you" I sarcastically said.

"It wasn't an option"

Oh my god! I'm starting to lose my patience with them. They snatched my phone and put in their numbers and added me to their group.

"Answer us ok?"

With that they walked out and left me alone. I looked at the group they added me into and it was all about them and the sporties.

The Magicals

Famous People

Sporties and Magicals

I left the group but was added back in. Multiple times.

"For fuck sake let me get out from this group" I hissed.

Sporties and Magicals

SeonWoo
Yah!
Stop trying to leave the group!

Taejoon
I agree with hyung
We can get to know each other

Areum
So you're coming with us to lotte world right?

Sarang
Ofc she will
We need a bonding time together right Seonwoo..

Seonwoo
What she said was right
You have to join us

Haseol
If I say I won't?

Yoojung
Then we have to kidnap you

I stared at the group chat and sigh. Looks like I have to run for my life after school.