🌙-20

A/N

Soon, the 12 of them was at the Lotte World enjoying the time of their lives.

While the other half went on the viking, the other half was in line for some churros. Which made Haseol follow them and leaving the viking team.

"12 churros and soda please" Haknyeon ordered.

They started joking around and taking pictures. Haseol, who was joking with Jacob, immediately stopped as she thought she saw Eunsu.

She spun her head and tried to find him but because it was to packed so she lost him. Which makes her brushing it off.

"What are you looking at?" Haknyeon asked

"Nothing..." She brushed off

Once she turned to look at the front, she was met with Haknyeon's face. Shocked at how close she was, she almost fell back.

Haknyeon hurriedly caught her by her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Haknyeon took the chance and placed a quick kiss on her lips before helping Jacob with the churros.

Haseol calmed her blushing face and helped the two with the drinks.

"Let's wait for them at the table there"

The group walked towards the table and placed everything on the table.

Haknyeon as usual will munch on the churros first followed by Sunwoo and Jacob.

"Oppa...I need to go to the bathroom for a moment" she said to Juyeon.

She stood up from the seat and walked through the crowd towards the bathroom .

<3

HASEOL

I washed my hands and fixed my clothes. I finished up with fixing my hair. I pinned my hair and walked out from the bathroom.

"You said you couldn't come with us" someone mentioned

I looked behind me and saw the two girls, Sarang and Yoojung. I gulped nervously and looked around.

"Are you with those guys from school?" Sarang asked

"Are you dating them?" Yoojung added

Why the hell is everyone asking the same question over and over again?!

I tried avoiding the question by walking somewhere else, but I was pushed next to the door.

"Don't be such a slut"

"Stop flirting with the boys in our school"

"Especially with Gye Seonwoo"

What do they mean that I'm flirting with Seonwoo?

"Don't pretend innocent" Yoojung hissed

"We saw how you and him have been hanging out"