*^When you Snuggle^*

Amity
Amity is super shy when she gives you PDA* but, snuggling is her specialty. 
She gets you all alone on the couch and she wraps her arms around your waist, resting her chin on your head. She'll snuggle until she falls asleep if she wants to, but she's kind of like a cat when it comes to affection, she'll get what she wants when she wants it. 

Luz
Luz is going to make it very obvious that she wants attention and snuggles. She will jump and wrap her arms around you, snuggling her head into your side. 
Luz will NOT hesitate to ask if your okay with her snuggling with you. She notices when you're uncomfortable, and will immediately ask if it's because of her, and/or how to fix it.

Gus
This Bean will be so freaking nervous to snuggle with you. He will just walk up to you and legit ask if it's okay for him to snuggle with you. He'll grab a blanket and wrap his arms and legs around you, squeezing tight. He WILL fall asleep there, and you WILL NOT move him, or he will cry. Beware of his sad bean face. 

Willow
Willow is a huge softie, and snuggling is her favorite. She never initiates the snuggling, but she loves it when you walk up to her and wrap your arms around her, squeezing tight. She lets you sit there, arms around her for a while before she pulls you in close and holds you tight. 
Depending on how she feels, she might let you sleep there, it really just depends. 

King
King is a huge bean. He might say that he NEVER starts the snuggles, but he pretty much always does. He sleeps at the foot of your bed, or right at your face (Which gets annoying) 
He really hates it when you surprise him with a few snuggles because he has 
ZERO control over it. He tries to wriggle out of your grip but just ends up going all floppy and limp, letting you pet him as he falls asleep.

Viney
Viney doesn't like snuggles that much. You can snuggle her as much as you want, but she doesn't really do it herself. She might put an arm around you, or put her chin on your head if she's feeling lovey, but she doesn't really snuggle. 

Jerbo
Jerbo is a HUGE snuggler. He loves to just sit and snuggle with you, whether it's in private, or in person. He loves it ALL THE TIME. He basically needs snuggles to survive.

Boscha

Boscha loves it when you snuggle with her.
That Bish won't admit it, but she loves it. 
She can't wait for you guys to find a nice, private, comfy spot to snuggle.

Emira 
Emira doesn't really initiate the snuggling.
When she does though, she makes the MOST ADORABLE little UwU face. 
You KNOW she is blushing like mad. She is so happy that you are giving her attention she can't stand the UwU

Edric 
Edric almost always initiates the snuggling.
He loves to give you hugs, and love ALL of the time. 
He is VERY flirty and making jokes whenever you snuggle. 
He just can't get enough of your adorable (or Tsundere) ness!

Mattholomule
Mattholomule loves the snuggles.
He almost can't handle it.
He never wants you to let go,
but his stupid ego is way too big for him to let feelings to get in the way. 

Lillith
Lillith will roll her eyes as soon as you start to snuggle. 
She'll drone on and on about how much she hates your snuggles and attention.
Reality: She can't get enough. Don't let go, because she will be upset. She may just pull you back and snuggle until you both pass out. 

Eda
Eda loves to just pick you up and snuggle with you. 
She'll put her arms around you and hold tight, practically suffocating you.
She'll snuggle in close and wrap you guys in a blanket, warm and cozy. 

Owlbert
Owlbert is SUCH a little sweetheart. He loves it when you pick him up and give him little snuggles. He'll nuzzle his head against you and flap his wings, giving out happy little chirps. 

The Bat Queen's Babies
Those little sweethearts will love your snuggles.
They like how you're just so warm and comfy. 
I mean, they are babies.