Owl House Characters x Lonely! Child! reader

Requested by: catthebrokensoul
Reader Gender: your choice. 

I was scared. My mom had told me to stay here, by Ms. Eda's shop while she went to talk to her. She came back out and told me not to move. Ms. Eda still hasn't come back, but King is here. 

"Hey, kid, it's okay. Maybe she'll come back, no need to worry, okay?"

"Okay, can I have a snack while I'm waiting, King?"

"Sure, kid. No problem. Let me just go get the grandma."

I laugh at King and sit in front of Eda's stand, waiting. 

"Hey, Y/N! King said you wanted a snack!"

I got up. "Yeah! Momma's been gone for a while, and I haven't eaten lunch yet!"

"Alright then, King, go get her a cup of apple blood and take her to a cheap but not-shady stand to get some fruit or something. I have no idea what kids eat."

"C'mon, kid, let's go."

"But momma said to st-"

"Sorry, Y/N she said that you're staying with me for a while, okay? But hey, don't cry! We can play all day if you wanna! We'll have a lot of fun playing demon war, or learning about different demons, like the snaggleback! Luz won't listen to me, so maybe you will!"

We both smile as King takes me to a few different stands, finally stopping to see my face. 

"Kid, You alright?"

"Yeah, It's just... how long is she gonna be gone?" 

"A while, but it'll be okay." 

I smile and nod my head. 

"Right!" King runs off, and I waddle behind him. "Wait for me!" I giggle.

"Hey, Y/N, what are you doing?" Eda says, picking me up under my arms, then sitting me on her hip. 

"King and I were just-"

"Let's go home, okay?" She says, picking King up, even though he struggles, and takes off towards the owl house. 

"Woah! Eda, what happened?" King asks when we get close to home. 

"She was there, and she saw Y/N. We need to get home. Now." 

I blink, confused. 
"who?"
I ask, but am ignored as Eda pokes Hooty's eyes to let us inside. I kiss the top of his head and smile at him,
"Sorry."
 I say. I hate how Eda hurts him all the time, she bullies him a lot and it isn't exactly fair.

"It's okay, Hoot Hoot! I'm used to it!"

I smile sadly and walk inside. 
King comes over to me, picks me up, and runs me to Eda's room. 
"O...kay kid, we're just gonna stand her for a seco-"
I hear someone pounding on the door as King screams. 

"King," I hear a girl's voice say, "It's just me!" 

Sorry, it's trash, I'm just not-so-good at writing these! 
XD

anyways, enjoy catthebrokensoul!!!