Lillith x Daughter Figure! Reader

T/S Means Track Spell, for instance imagine you picked Illusion track, you would cast an image of a huge dragon or some sort of fire spell to distract the enemy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

My dream has always been to get into the emperor's coven as my parents did. I don't want to practice magic the way they do, but I want to impress my parents, so I sought out one of the most powerful witches there is, Lillith Clawthorne. She has been teaching me some of the most powerful, dangerous, skill-required spells in existence, and to be completely honest I think I'm getting too close to getting in. 

"Y/N! Pay attention!" 

I hear Lillith yell at me and I swerve my head around to look at her, not seeing the spell heading right for me, sent hard and fast by my opponent. 

We had started magic training against opponents only a few weeks ago, and I still keep getting distracted. 

"Point goes to Amity Blight!"

I growl and re-do my starting stance, glaring at the dyed-green haired girl in front of me, smirking. She's compelety aware of the power she holds over me. 

"Y/N, you idiot! Go faster and pay attention!"

I hear Lillith yell at me so I concentrate my stare on Amity, ready for any spell she may throw at me. I feel the cold air around me burn my lungs as I breathe it in, fast and heavy. 

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Amity bends lower, ready to run at me and I anticipate a bigger abomination spell to carry out and chase me around so I cast a T/S to distract her while I run up behind her and try my best to actually hit her with my best.

That was before everything went dark and I passed out. 

Soooooo sorry I haven't updated in   F O R E V E R  I actually went on a trip to Disney World...
so, yeah...
I promise I'll make a part two to this!!!!
>-<