(Poly 1-Shot) Fighting! Twins x Female! Reader

pol·y·am·o·rous
                                  /ˌpälēˈam(ə)rəs/             adjective

characterized by or involved in the practice of engaging in multiple romantic relationships, with the consent of all the people involved.

u/d = up/down

"Emira, I told you that I was walking Y/N to class today!"

"Well too bad so sad, Edric! I want to walk her there too, deal with it!"

I roll my eyes as I feel a light blush dust my cheeks.
This sort of fight has become a routine.
Take me there!
Walk me to class,
not pay attention to want I wanna do...
Hey really are the best friends ever, huh?
I sigh and close my locker door, flicking both twins on the head before saying,
"Shut up. Everyone's staring at you two dingbats."

They stop to look at me before Emira stands up straight, clearing her throat at her brother as she stands to my right. He grins stupidly and blushes as he stands to my left and we walk to class. 

"You idiots know that we can all just walk together right?"
I ask, still a little mad and embarrassed.

"Well of course we can," Edric says, "but I wanted to walk alone today because I have something important to ask you!" He whines. 

Emira glares at him and sighs. "I did too."
She turns to me and smiles.
"Can we talk. After class?"

Edric clears his throat and glares at his sister before looking u/d at me.
"But I need to talk to you too Y/N."
He looks back at his sister and they both nod before smirking at me. 
"We'll just talk later, okay Y/N? Meet us at the lockers after class."

I nod, still a little confused as we open the doors and begin our next lesson. 

--------------~~~~~~-------------

"Emira! That's not fair! I was going to do it!"

"Well, crybaby I guess you're just too slow then, huh!?"

Emira and Edric are currently tugging on my bag, trying to fight over who gets to carry it for me. 
I'm just really glad everyone else has left so they don't have to see this.
"Guys, cut it out, you're gonna break my b-"
I stop when a loud
 -SNAP -
 echoes throughout the classroom.
My bag now broken and splayed out onto the floor.
I feel my eyes water as I look u/d at the two twins. 

"Seriously! You guys can't stop fighting for five seconds! All I want is for us all to be happy but you can't stop arguing! You obviously have no regard for anyone else around you! Now try to find a middle ground, before people get hurt."

I pick up my bags and race out of the room, not caring that I bumped into Amity on the way. I sink down by an abandoned set of lockers and sob. All I ever wanted was to be happy with them. But they can't stop fighting and it's all my fault. 
I love them both and don't want to see them mad all the time. 
My thoughts are interrupted by a hand on each of my shoulders. I look up to see the twins curled up beside me. A hand on one shoulder, and a hand on the other as they both kiss my cheeks. 

"Listen, Y/n, we're sorry."
Emira says, hugging my tors and burying her face in my neck as Edric does the same. 

"We love you and we didn't mean to make you so upset. We're sorry."

I feel my eyes start to water again as I smile. 
"It's okay guys. I forgive you."
They both intertwine their hands with mine as I sigh, happily. 
"And I love you too..."