King x Older Sibling Figure! Reader

King sees Y/N as an older sibling figure. 
When he overhears Luz and her friends making fun of him, he comes crying to them.

This was not a specifically requested scenario,
 but they did ask for Wholesome King sooo. Boom. 

You are older than Luz, Willow, Gus, and Amity.

L/N/N = Luz's Nickname (Your nickname for her)
S/B/S = Sister/ Brother / Sibling

"Hey, King!"
  I called, trying to find the furry little demon dog. He had been hiding for almost two hours now. 
"Kiiiinggggg? Where areeeeee youuuu?"

"Y/N! Y/N!"

I whip around to see King, crying, running towards me with open arms, like a scared toddler. I reach down and pick him up, smiling and rubbing his back. 

"Hey, hey. Shhhhhh..." I try my best to soothe him. "What's wrong, King?" I ask, putting him down and crouching down to his level.

He wipes his eyes and sniffles. "I overheard Luz and er friends they were c- ca-" He starts bawling and I pick him up and cradle him in my arms.

 "Take Three deep breaths for me, ok? Three deep breaths."
He inhales shakily and exhales loudly a few times before looking up at me with his big, watery eyes, and nodding. 
"Now. What did Luz and her friends say?"

"They said I was cute, and there was no way I was ever King Of All Demons."
He said, hanging his head and sighing. 

"Well did you come up to them and scare them? Did you show them how terrible you can really be? You, scary, horrifying, Demon King?"
I asked, tickling his belly and giggling. 

"Can you help me?"
King Asks.

I nod my head and motion over to Eda's room. 
"There should be enough supplies in here to scare their pants off!"
I say, earning a big, goofy smile from King. 

________--------------_______

"Ready when you are, King!"
I say, smiling as he nods and I let down the wire.
I hear him roar as I turn on the smoke and the red lights.
I turn on a few creepy noises and make a few shadow puppets to look like demon minions. 
I hear the girls scream... that might just be Gus though. 
Then, as soon as I start to lift King up, Luz, Willow, Agustus, and Amity come running, out of breath with a wild, scared look in their eyes. 
I start to laugh hysterically as Amity pants and looks at all of the equipment. 
She turns to me and growls.

"It was a prank! What the heck, Y/N!"

I shush her and put my hand over her mouth. 
"King was upset because he overheard you guys talking about him. To be honest,"
I turn to Luz.
"I expected better from you. King can be fragile. His life hasn't been all that easy, and with him constantly getting called cute or not scary, he feels upset and depressed a lot. You should be ashamed L/N/N. You of all people. Now, I'm gonna go help King get down while you four think about how upset you've made him."
I start to lower the wire as the four of them walk back to the living room, heads hung in guilt. 

"Y/n! Y/N! Did you see how scary they thought I was?! It was amazing! The small one sarted crying AND screaming! And Luz was so scared she clung to Amity like velcro! It was amazing!"
King hugs my leg tight as I crouch down and kiss the top of his head. 
"Thank you Y/N. I love you."

I smile as I feel my eyes water. 
"I- You're welcome. I love you too King."
I stand up and let him grab my hand like a toddler. 
"Now, let's go see how scared they're gonna be of you all. day. long!"

King grins and starting skipping to the living room, practicing his growls and showing off his teeth. 

I smile and squeeze his hand. He looks up and me and smiles back. 

"You're like the best big S/B/S ever, Y/N."

"And you're like the best little brother in the world, King."