Boscha x fem! reader: The Sleepover

Requested by: Wattpadequalslife

"Y/N, Boscha, Skara, Cat, Bo, Amelia! We're so excited that you could make it!!!"

"Welcome to the Owl House," someone says. 

We all turn around to see Eda the owl lady. 
She gives us a weak, forced smile and says,
"Break anything, touch anything, or even so much as BREATHE on anything I own, and you're all walking home, in the dark, with a call to your parents about their payments. Got it? Good, have fun!" 

She speeds off before any of us have a second to process this, and we end up just walking back to Luz's room, quietly, and sitting down. I glance back at Boscha, we make eye contact and I smile. To be honest, I've kind of had a crush on her for a while, but there's no way I could tell her. She's been keeping us all in the dark about her sexuality for a while now, even when someone blatantly asks her.

Amelia, Bo, and I have been talking, and we think that she might be a Lesbian, mostly because of how hurt she was when Amity kind of left our group. She stopped hanging out with us and more with Luz and Gus and Willow. Boscha seemed to be really upset, but to be honest, we all were too. 

"Now that everyone is here, I have a HUGE surprise!!!"

Luz interrupts my thoughts with her loud, excited voice as she pulls some sort of metal box out from her backpack. 

"I found THIS from Eda's ne-" she pauses, "Room. and decided to uh... borrow it."

We all look at the box. It looked so... plain. Just a metal, grey box. 

"Well, what is it?" Boscha asks from beside me. We all nod, wondering the same thing. 

"It's a lie detector! It'll make Truth or Dare SO much more FUN!"

I feel my face flush at the thought of the questions Bo and Cat would surely ask me. 
Boscha might find out who I have a crush on, and I have NO idea how to handle this. 
Well, if Boscha won't go along with it, the others will follow. 
Besides, there's no way she'd play this game anyway. She used to love it but lately she won't shut up about how much she hates these sorts of-

"Sounds cool, I'm in." 

I gape at Boscha. 

"What? Like I'm passing up a chance for dirt on you guys!" She says, chuckling.

I smile. Boscha will NEVER admit how much she loves a good sleepover. Whenever we were in grade school, she would invite us all over for a slumber party every week at least. 
And let's not forget the fact that she always wanted to play truth or dare. It was practically her favorite game. I guess old habits die hard, huh?

We all scoot in closer, making the circle a little more cramped so we can see the lie detector.

"Okay, Who's first?" Luz asked, sweeping the room for likely prey. 

"How about... Willow!" She says, smiling. 

"Oh! Me! Okay?"

"Hmmmm..." Luz sits for a minute and thinks before her head pops up. "Do you like anyone?" She says, smiling deviously. 

"Oh... um, no one right now, actually." Willow says, smiling weakly. The machine gives off a ding and Willow sighs in relief. 

"oh... okay. First question was a little glum, but the next one will be better!" Luz says enthusiastically. 

Willow looks around and her eyes land on Skara. 

"Hm," She smirks, "Skara, is it true that if somebody became more popular then Boscha, you would leave to join there group?" Willow asks. I wince.