Crushing! Willow x Oblivious! Gender Nuetral! Reader: Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind

requested by WattpadequalsLife

          It had been almost two years since Willow had started trying to confess her feelings for Y/N. 
Y/N had remained, of course, completely oblivious, almost as if they had been taking lessons from Gus. 

"Y/N," Willow said, smiling sadly.

"Yes, Willow?"  they said, smiling softly as their head tilted slightly to one side. 

Willow could feel her smile widen and her face burn a bright red. 

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come study with me later, since you decided that you wanted to start studying plant track as well."

Y/N averted her gaze from the green-haired girl and her hopeful face, their own face burning and her brain scattered, still oblivious to Willow's feelings all the while. 
"Sure! I can't wait!"

Willow watched as Y/N waked away, their smile bright and happy as they join their friends for T/N (Track Name) A slight hope rising their heart, but they push it away. 
After all, Willow had feelings for someone else.

Timeskip brought to you by my crappy writing skills and useless empty brain! -U-"

Y/N rapped on Willow's door, frantically fixing their hair and straightening their clothes, making sure they appeared in front of her as their best. 

"Y/N! Hello, Willow is upstairs," Willow's dads say, smiling down/ up at the small/tall figure in front of them.

"R-Right! Yeah! Of course!" they say, dashing up the stairs, desperate to escape the two men now smirking behind them. 

"You owe me."

"I do no!t"

"Yes you do..."

"They haven't kissed yet!"

"They will, did you see that kid's face? It's obvious they like her too."

"We'll see, We'll see..."

Y/N lightly sighed before fixing themselves up and walking inside Willow's room. 

"Hey! Willow! I'm here!" Y/N calls into the closet, she heard shuffling before the door opened and Willow came out, smiling. 

"Heyyyy, Y/N!" She says, nervously. 

"Willow... what were you doing in the closet?" Y/N asks, suspicious of Willow's strange behavior. 

"NOTHING! Nothing... It's nothing!" She says, kicking the door closed before Y/N pushes her aside softly, opening the door, about to cry. 
In front of them stood a large plant, pink, yellow, white pastels scattered between the blooms, a thick green stem growing up from a large, F/C ceramic pot at the bottom,their name carved in delicate script. 

"Oh, Willow!" they gasp softly, staring at the potted plant. 

"Y/N, you weren't supposed to-" Willow closes the door and turns around, only to be met by Y/N's lips on hers. 

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHA! Im so mean!

Also! catthebrokensoul

your story is soooo close to being done! Don't worry! 

anyways, 

REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE WORLD IS A HOLOGRAM! BUY GOLD! BYEEEE~