𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"H-hisoka?" I say. "What do you want?"

"Our deal, darling. Information for . . . information." He brushes my hair behind my ear, and I feel squirmy and uncomfortable. I try to stand up straight. I look away from Hisoka, raising my eyebrows and trying to back away to express how uncomfortable I am.

"I never made a deal with you," I reply firmly. 

"Oh yes you did, my ripe fruit. Information on her, and I get to see your power . . ." 

"I never made that." I release my card from Killua's neck and just shiver. Hisoka's still there. There's bloodlust coming from him. Killua notices and takes his card back. 

"Yes, you did, my little unripe fruit. In the tunnel. But you don't have to keep it . . . meet me if you do . . ."

Hisoka leaves, and I tremble for a second, before falling on the bench, head in my hands. Quiet sobs erupt from me. 

"Hey." Killua places a gentle hand on my shoulder. "I would punch you, but this isn't the time. What's wrong? What did he say?"

"He knows," I sob. "He knows." 

"Knows what? Y/N, you have to tell me so I can help you."

"Yeah. I just woke up though, so what are we talking about?" Gon asks. Killua fills him in on what happened.  "What is Hisoka talking about, Y/N?"

"Nothing. I'm going to go and meet him." I stand up and wipe the tears from my face. 

"Wait you can't!" Killua cries out.

"He's too dangerous." Gon looks at me in defiance. "I'm not letting you go. You're gonna get hurt, Y/N."

I look at them, a small smirk playing on my lips to disguise my unparalleled fear. "When has that ever stopped me?"

KILLUA POV

Y/N walks away. Once she turns the corner, I start shaking Gon. "Is she crazy?  She's gonna get hurt!" 

"Yeah, I know. But look at the time. We're gonna land in three . . . two . . . one!" The bell rang right then, and over the pa system, someone told us to get ready for phase three. "See? Now, Y/N can't go with Hisoka, and Hisoka can't go to Y/N, since they wouldn't want to miss phase three." 

"Moron!" I repeat. "You couldn't have told me this earlier?" 

"I didn't think you would listen til she left." Gon shrugs. 

"Please leave the aircraft," the man on the pa says. We do. 

"What is this place?" I mutter to myself.