𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

The game starts. I'm out almost right away, since I saw Killua lost in his thoughts and the ball heading straight for him. I had grabbed it and tossed it back to Killua, but I landed outside. I was then pronounced out. 

I start wandering around the place after the proclomation. That's when I notice that there is a forest outside. 

I pop back into the room the game is being played in. "Hey, guys? I'ma be back. I'm going to the forest. When we've won, use Contact on me." 

Razor smiles at me. "You seem so sure that you're going to win, Y/N." 

I grin right back. "Oh, I'm very sure. With Killua and Gon on my team? You don't stand a chance." I look at the boys. "Please don't embarrass me and lose." 

Killua flashes me a thumbs up. "We won't. Be safe, little shorty." 

"I'm not little! And did you have to add shorty?" 

I zip into the forest and start to jump from tree to tree, taking in the sights. There are so many flowers everywhere.

I bend down to pick a flower -

- when the exact same flower pops up on top of me

- when the exact same flower pops up on top of me. Two, to be exact. They're just dangling there. 

Weird. I didn't see that earlier. Actually, I'm SURE that those weren't there a second ago.

I bound up into the trees, when I'm engulfed in someone's arms. I try getting out, but the grip just gets tighter. 

"Let go of me!" I yell, kneeing the guy in the knuts. 

He lets go, wincing in pain. "Y/N!" 

I look and gasp. "SHALNARK! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" 

Shal laughs. "I missed that energy!" 

I hear chuckles from the other side of the tree. I zoom around and see Feitan. He smirks at me. "Hey, girly-girl." 

"Heyy," I laugh. Shalnark comes over to us. "Anyway, what are you guys doing here?"