𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

When I wake up, Grandpa Netero is sitting next to me. 

"Heh, heh, heh! Finally, you are awake. Would you like me to tell you what happened?" 

"Sure," I reply monotonously. 

He does so, pouring tea for himself and drinking it. He gets to the part about the new Hunters being in a room for information on Hunters, I start to grow interested. 

"You're telling me that the orientation ended a few minutes ago?" 

"Yes." 

I rush out from under the blankets and over to the courtyard. I see Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika. "Guys!" I yell, waving. 

"Y/N! Are you ok?" Kurapika asks looking at my face.

"I'm all fine! Where are you guys heading?" 

"To the library," Leorio says. "We're going to go to a place called Kukuroo Mountain."

"Why?" 

"I assume you've heard of what's happened while you and Gon were knocked out." I nod. "Well, Killua's gone to his 'home,' or Kukuroo Mountain. We are going to save him." 

"Oh," I say coldly. The rest of them notice my tone and take a step back. "When you save him, then, give him my regards. Actually . . . maybe . . . could you give him this?" I give Gon a polaroid. 

I walk away. 

"Wait!" Gon shouts. "You're not going to come with us?" 

"No, I won't. Also, Kurapika, I need to talk to you." 

I head over to some trees and sit down. Kurapika sits down and immediately hugs me. I hug him back. "Thank goodness you are safe. What do you need to ask?"

I whisper it in his ear. Kurapika draws back in shock. "Absolutely not. You're not getting hurt." 

I tsk. "You're like Killua, y'know. But no matter. I shall go anyway. I hope we will meet on better terms. Just know that I'm on your side." 

"Fine," he whispers back. "I know how stubborn you are. So meet me on September 1st, Yorknew City." 

I nod, and Kurapika stares at me as I walk away, disappearing from the courtyard. 

KILLUA POV TIME SKIP

I'm in the dungeon of our mansion, chains holding me down at my feet and hands. Scars from the whip were all over my body, but I was healing rapidly, even though Milluki is whipping me non-stop. 

"Wake UP!" He whips me again. 

I look up in that innocent way Y/N always commented about. "Oh. Morning, bro. What time is it?"