𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We encounter thieves soon after. They steal the Sword of Truth from Killua. That's when we decide to go to Masadora, to get Spell Cards. 

Before heading out, we purchase food, water, and a map. Getting directions to Masadora, we learn that it's only eighty kilometers west. 

"We can run that in around a day," Killua says. 

"Yup!" I respond. 

"Let's go!" Gon starts stretching, when another girl runs up to us. 

"Wait!" She screams. "Please, let me come with you!" 

"No. You'd be a nuisance." Killua turns around and we follow him. 

Now, we'd be running for a while. It was dusk, when we were ambushed by the ninjas. Instead of fighting, though, they take us to their village. Apparently, their son was dying so he needed money to heal him.

"How much?" 

"800,000." 

The girl who had been following us raises a hand. "I could pay for that-" 

"Shut up." Killua looks back at the man.

I wack him in the head. "Killua! Apologise!"

"No." 

"Ugh." I turn to the girl. "I'm really sorry for this idiot's behaviour." I go sit next to her and start talking to her. "I really like that dress on you! What brand?" 

Our conversation is interrupted by Gon and Killua leaving. Apparently, they gave the ninjas their clothes and money and got nothing in return.

"Y'know. . . if you had just listened to her, you wouldn't have been in this situation!" I say. 

"Hmmph." 

We run into a canyon, where we fight, or mostly run away, from monsters, the pink girl following us. I had not learned her name yet. 

We encounter a metal knight. I watch as the boys start to go fight it. I lean against a rock formation. I'd already learned that they work better as a team than a trio.

The pink girl suddenly yells, "Gyo! Use Gyo!" 

We do, and Gon follows the line of aura away. Coming back, he has a card in his hand. 

The pink girl jumps down and explains to us from now on, whenever she puts a finger up or something's suspicious, we should use Gyo. We listen to her, but Killua has problems.

"40 years ago? You're an old hag!" The pink girl, who we learn is named Biscuit, or Bisky, punches him in the air. 

When he lands, he scowls at her and me. I'm laughing.