Chapter 3- Skate Park

The two walked to the city skate park,and Dean said as they got there "Wanna see some thing cool?"
Cas nodded,and sat down,crossing his arms

Dean didn't have a helmet or kneepads or anything,but he just went with it,and he went near the rail,and tried to shred it,only in the result of him falling down a flight of concrete stairs.

Cas covered his mouth,then ran to Dean,kneeling down next to him and asking in panic "are you okay?!?!"

Dean looked Down,skin hanging off his knees,and his shin bone sticking out of his leg,when both of them saw it,they screamed. Cas panicked,then realized he could heal Dean,he looked around to make sure no one was watching. His hand emitted a blue light and he hovered it over Dean,his knee healing and bone un-breaking,but him screaming in pain.

"Its okay Dean,it's almost over" Cas whispered to him,as he finished his task

Dean relaxed and layed there,as Cass made sure everything else was in order.

Afterwards,the two went to the grass and stared at the clouds together.

Dean was talking about one shaped like pie,Cas didn't listen,all he could do was stare at Dean,how amazing he was,how gorgeous he was,how funny he was,and every other good thing about him.

Cas got lost in his staring until he was snapped out of it by Dean,blushing slightly and asking "what are you looking at?"

"Oh....nothing" Cas said shyly,looking away

Dean smiled,and looked back up at the sky,but getting a strange sensation of butterflies In his stomach.

Cas wanted to cuddle Dean,oh so badly,but he was nervous and asked himself "what would Dean think?" And decided not to,and just keep staring at the clouds

More tomorrow! Please kik me at baseballplaya979,I'd really appreciate it :)

Cya later muchachos