Chapter Seven- Dean.... I'm nervous.

Cas was shaking,waiting for Dean to knock on his door, a reminder they were about to go to their first day of junior high. Cas hadn't eaten breakfast, too nervous to have an appetite. There were going to be so many kids he didn't know there,and what if they teased him? What if he was late to a class on the first day? What if he got a teacher that hated him? He then heard it, the sound that would signal he would enter his first day of personal hell. He slowly walked to the door,fingertips shakily reaching out to twist the knob as he reached it.

"Hey Cas!" Dean smiled at him, binder in one hand,and then his black,ratty backpack slung on his shoulder.

How was he so confident? Cas never could be as charismatic or brave as Dean, but that was one of the things he adored about Dean most.

"H-hi...." Cas murmured,legs hardly able to keep him standing. He then grabbed his notebook with detailed sketches on front and his bright blue backpack. He stepped outside,the perfect,morning autumn air shooting itself at the two. "Let's go..." He whispered,and briskly walked ahead of Dean, head down,eyes glued to the sidewalk.

Dean had known Cas too long to not have known what was wrong. He quickly reached forward, grabbing Cas's wrist and pulling him back to him, careful not to hurt him. "Cas,its okay,you'll be fine." Dean cooed,wrapping his arms around Cas.

Cas threw his arms back around Dean with absolutely no hesitation. "Dean...I'm nervous." He stated the obvious, following it up with "What if the kids make fun of me? O-or something bad happens?" He stuttered.

Dean looked down at Cas, and cupped his cheeks,gazing into those blue eyes he had admired for so long. He bit his lip for a quick second bwfoe crashing their lips together.

(I shall leave Cas's reaction for later,because, suspense and stuff cx)