Chapter 10

B.S.

Jae in the mm

Alexxis POV

It's been a week since me and Zaire spoke about that day, we really just been chill while finishing up our project that due in 2 days, but we did have phone sex yesterday... we not about to get into that.

I was listening to my bitch Jhene shaking my ass to the beat as I get a text from my best friend.

I don't know where she been, her ass dipped off  the week before break ended so she know she's about to hear my fucking mouth ol' dumb ass heffa.

All I hear is this bitch knocking on my door like a maniac.

"Damn girl why you got to knock like that, the fuck you trying to do break my damn door?" I say to her idiotic ass.

She runs in and tackles me "Oh my god bitch I missed you" She says on the brink of crying.

I don't know what she's crying for looking like a damn baboon.

"Get off of me you T-rex gah damn it, now come sit down so I can tell you what's been going on" I say prying her heavy ass off of me.

"Okay Okay" She says walking towards the couch.

"When I say this I need you to brace yourself. Okay?" I say

She nods her head.

After 10 minutes of explaining all I see is her jaw dropped staring at me widely.

"UM MISS GIRL WHAT?" she yells out.

"I just knew y'all was gonna get togeth-"

"WOAH WOAH um we are NOT together at all" I say stopping her.

"MMMMMHMMM" she say.

"Oop girl she's facetiming you " Jae says trying to grab my phone.

I quickly answer it, soon after regretting that I answered it.

"Hey baby what you doing?" She says trying look cute in the camera.

"Number one I'm not your baby, Number two none of your business" I say with a scrunched up face.

"How many times I got to tell you mamas we're together stop playing with me before I come over and fix that attitude" She says in a deep voice

"OOP YOU TELL HA" Jae yells in the background, oh my god I swear I hate this harry potter loving mother fucka sometimes.

"Hi Jae" Zaire says.

"Hey girlll" Jae says back to Zaire.

"Both of y'all are annoying" I say putting my hands on my head.

"You know what I'm coming over because you finna get me tight word to my motha" Zaire says as she hangs up

"AWWE fuck you got to help meeee, she about to beat my ass" I beg Jae.

She walks to the door "Have funnnn love you babes" She says walking out.

I flop on the couch and pray I swear to god If she try to hit me we fighting.