Chapter 4

Mi Casa Su Casa

Alexxis POV

We finally arrive at her house after like 30 minutes of driving because her hungry high ass wanted to get Mc Donalds. After getting out the car it took her like 4 times to unlock the door, her stupid ass kept giggling.

"estupida" I mumble while walking to her couch, as I go to sit down I feel her dilated eyes on me like girl I know I look good but damn can I have my face back, shit.

I snap in her face trying to break the trance she was in, "Huh what what" she says... I just look at her shaking my head.

"Come on fool lets get to work" I say to her while eating a fry.

"You know you really are a buzz kill" She says

I turn my head towards her hard as fuck, "NIGGA just get to fucking work damn" I yell.

"Alright damn, but watch who you talking to shorty.... fuck wrong with you" Zaire says.

"bru- okay"

*Time Jump*

After a couple of hours of research, a little bit of flirting from Zaire and 2 blunts later I start to get sleepy, "Aye Zaire...... Zaireeeeee..... ZAIRE" I say trying to wake her up to take me home. UGH what the fuck, I guess I gotta chill here until she wakes up.

I try to walk back to the other couch but a hand grabs me, pulling me Zaire whispers for me to stay and pulls me on top of her, UM UM UM I gotta get the fuck up.

I try to fight her embrace but her big buff strong ass got a good hold on me. Soon I start to go in and out of sleep until I completely fall asleep.