Chapter 8

Sex playlist

Alexxis POV

As I limp out the car, Zaire stupid ass over here giggling like shit is funny.

"This your fault..... when this numbness goes away imma kill you" I say to her, She stops laughing and her face turns serious.

"You not killing shit, but I know something I wanna kill" She says licking her lips looking me up and down.

"Thats enough from you... my legs hurts, carry me" I demand her.

She just shakes her head picking me up and carrying me to our 1st period, Damn I'm late as fuck. Now I gotta make up an excuse. 

"Ms.Stevenson and Ms.Depths why are y'all 10 minutes late to my class ?" My teacher question us.

"I was having trouble getting to school, so Zaire had to come pick me up" I say to my teacher lying like fuck. 

"Mhm, Please have a seat the both of you so I can continue teaching" She says to us.

Halfway through the lesson while I was listening to my nigga Omarion, I felt her hand grip my thigh.

 "Girl move your hand I'm trying to learn" I say trying fan her hand away, She smacks my hand and shushes me.

"Zaire I swear, move ya handddd" I say in a whine because her hand was going higher, Why she got to be like this in the middle of class. I swear on my life I'm finna drop kick this bitch into oblivion. 

"Bitch fucking stop I'm serious" I tell her, She looks at me and grips the back of my neck whispering in my ear.

"But you was in the car telling me to don't stop" She says nibbling on my ear lobe making me wet. Man how did it get like this, I was just cussing her out now her ass got me wet what the fuck. 

"When we get back to my house, I'm fuckin the shit out of you I don't care" She says.

"Uh-" I say as she squeezes my thigh returning back to the lesson.

This is going to be a longggggggg day.

WOAH TWO UPDATES?! -Neon