Chapter 3

Eyes Up Here

Alexxis POV

As soon as the bell rang, I made a beeline to the library wanting to get this over with. Let's hope she can get here quickly and not waste my time.

It's been 30 minutes and this nigga still not here, If she makes my grade drop she's going to get IT. Not even a minute into listening to Ama Lou she bust through the doors screaming "YERRRRRRRRRP" like a maniac.

"SHHHH young lady" The Librarian says to her.

"You SH the fuck, making more noise than me loud ass lady" She says to the Librarian.

I roll my eyes at her as she walks to me sitting at my table, "Yo what's good with you ma" she says to me. I look at her in disgust.

"Zaire how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that" I scoff at her.

"Well shit my bad shorty" she says while smirking at me, I start to get up about to leave.

"Look if you're not going to take this seriously I'll just do it myself because I definitely don't have time for this shit" I say getting stressed..... I really need a blunt

She pulls me by the back of my shirt making me sit back down,

"Aye chill the fuck out shorty damn, I'm just trying to have some fun" she pauses looking at me in my eyes.

"Anyone ever tell you that you look good mad ?" She stares at me while licking her lips eyeing me up and down. I make a stank face at her.

"Hey eyes up here mama pinga" She glares at me hella hard.

I start to cackle because the look on her face is priceless.

"What the fuck did you say ? You know I don't understand that shit" She retorts.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" I say wrapping up my laughter.

"Okay can we please get started ?" I say to her

"UGH fine come on, because I'm mad hungry" She says stretching her arms out.

*Time Jump*

In the middle of me skimming through chapters of my History textbook I feel a hand on my thigh, I try to push her hand away but her grip gets tighter.

She puts her head in the book stopping me from reading, "Whatttttt" I groan out of frustration

"It's deadass boring in here... can we at least go somewhere else ?" She says with a pout on her face, she's lucky she cute- wait what ? what the hell am I saying. I shake myself out of the thoughts clouding my head.

"Alright... but where we gon go? I don't have the car Alex took it with him" I say pondering.

"Lets go back to my crib, don't worry I ain't gonna do shit to you so don't get ya head all hyped" She says to me.

"Question... You smoke?" She asks me, whew she don't knowww I can out smoke a chimney.

"TUH hell yea" I say, she looks up and down while licking her lips, I ain't going to lie when she did that my buddy down there got a little how you say........ moist.

"Hmmmm.... We'll see about that" She says pulling me to her car, I open the door... It smelled like straight GAS, She opens the glove compartment and pulls out a blunt and lighter.

She hands me both, "Here spark that up we finna hot box this bitch...I put a lil grabba in there" ummmm what in the fuck is grabba.

"um excuse me but what is grabba?" I say genuinely confused, she laughs at me

"You'll see" She says with a smile on her face as she pulls off, I light the blunt take a big pull......

I start to cough hard as shit, what the fuck is this shit bro.

She cackles at me while stopping at the red light, she grabs the blunt and smokes it with ease.

I start to stare because she look dummy good smoking the blun- oh my god what is going on with me.

She hands it back to me pulling off, whew lets see how the rest of this journey goes.

HI GUYS, its like 3 am and I can't sleep.... so I got bored -Neon