Chapter 12

Play Fight

Alexxis POV

It's been a week since our date and honestly? It was a nice little vibe, We went to the beach at midnight and listened to some chill ass music while smoking a blunt. It was the most free I've felt in a long time.

Today Zaire and I are going to the movies to see the conjuring 3. Speaking of Zaire here she is calling me.

"Yo I'm outside, hurry your slow ass up" she said into the phone.
Girllll I don't know who she thinks she's talking to but it ain't me. I'm finna "Sharkeisha nooooo" her ass in a minute talking to me like that tuhhh.

"Dad I'm gone" I say as i walking out the front door. I rush over to her car ready to be that ass.

"Open da fuq up" I yelled out banging on her car window.

"Wassup shorty" she says smirking at me

"Don't wassup me nigga" I stared at her menacingly.

"Girl get in the car" she says titling her head. I stomp my way over to the passenger side and get in.

"Gimme a kiss" She says trying to lean in, girl just because you got a fresh cut, you look good and you chewing my favorite gum- oh shi- never mind.

"Fuck no nigga, you sour like funky" I say mugging her.

"Wow that's how you gon treat me?" she says sticking her hands out like that cat meme.

"I- GIRL WHAT THE FUCK" I scream laughing hard as fuck because this mother fucker is funny.

"come here boo I was just playin" I say kissing her, she tries to slip her tongue and I bite it.

"OW whath was thath for bra" she says with a lisp from holding her tongue.

"Because you're trying to get freaky you little horny fuck" She smacks her lips at me

"Whatever, you ready?" She says putting her seat belt on.

"YES MAAAAAM" I say hype because I love scary movies.

We pull up and get our tickets, now we heading in the theater.

"You want some popcorn" She ask me with her arm around my shoulder.

"Yes please" I say

"Also a medium sprite"

"Okay" She leaves going to the concession stand, tell me why this girl came back with a large bucket of popcorn, 2 drinks, some m&ms, twizzlers and sour patch kids.

"Oh my god you're such a fat ass" Her ass is not going to eat all of that shit.

"Bra whatever, let's go before we miss this damn movie" She says walking towards the theater we're in.

We go to the top because that's the only way to watch a movie, PERIOD. Throughout the movie I feel her hand on my thigh, I'm ignoring her because aht aht she not finna fuck up a good movie for some sex.
Soon she realizes I'm not giving in so she gives up.

GIRL THAT WAS A GOOD ASS MOVIE MAN, her fat ass did eat all them DAMN SNACKS.
Now we're heading to her crib.... y'all when we get in there imma smack her in the back of the head, shhhh.

As soon as she unlocks the door, I smack thee fuck out of her. I run fast like usain bolt but she catches me.

"So you gon hit me and think you can get away?" She ask picking me up carrying me over her shoulder. She slams me soft on bed and I get up hitting her with the pillow. She gets up and tackles me.

She starts tickling me... MIND YOU IM TICKLISH AS FUCK.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY I GIVE UPPPPP STOP STOP STOP" I yell from laughing so fucking hard

"You sure you not gon hit me?" She ask still tickling me

"YES BRA YES I PUT THAT ON GOD" I say still laughing

"Alright" she says getting off of me.

"I don't even believe in god" I say smack in her
again, She pins my arms against the bed

"Alright now I'm done playing with yo ass" I says in my ear. I freeze up when she starts choking me oops uhhhh I think I messed up.

"Baby I'm sorry" I say looking into her eyes

Zaire lets out a chuckle before saying "Yea you're about to be". She pulls me up kissing me sloppily