Chapter 9

Fed up

Alexxis POV

As soon as school lets out I make a run for it, Zaire not finna fuck shit up.. no ma'am. I get to the front door and she spots me, blocking me from going through the door.

"Where you going ma" she says to me hugging me from the back to keep me from walking away

"Dude move I'm trying to go home" I say to her in an annoyed tone. She grips my neck from behind and whispers in my ear.

"What I tell you about that attitude, huh?" She nips my earlobe.

"Lets go" She drags me by the hand taking me back to her car, she gets in the car as I'm still outside with my arms folded.

"Yo get in the fuckin car I'm not finna play with you right now" she says with her window down.

"No nigga leave me alone" I yell at her.

"You still mad at me ?! Come on bra and get in the car before I make you, I don't have time to waste; Plus we got to work on our project" She says. I roll my eyes at her, She's lucky I don't like failing.

I get in the car and slam the door shut.

"Yo don't slam my door, you break it you pay for it dumb ass" she says starting the car up fully and pulls out of the parking lot.

"Zaire.... I'm hungry, can we get some food?" I say putting my charm on because I know she lowkey mad at me for slamming her door.

"You lucky you cute" She says changing her route.

"And if I wasn't ?" I say making a face, She looks at me laughing because of the face that I'm making.

"Number one, don't make that ugly ass face you look like beetle juice and dobby, Number two if you were we wouldn't even be friends" She say.

"Uhhhhh who said we was even friends the fuck" I say. She turns around and places her hand on my thigh.

"You right we not friends" She says, nopeeeee not again.

"No no no no move" I say as she laughs at me.

She pulls up in the Wendy's parking lot, we both get out and walk in, I order our food.

As I'm ordering I notice the cashier trying to flirt with me, Oh brotherrrr.

As she's giving me my total I feel Zaire arms go around my waste and her face in my neck. The cashier face change quick as fuck.

"Baby hurry up I'm hungry" she says staring right into the girl's eyes kissing my neck. I wish this bitch would get off of me, she is not my girl what the fuck.

She hands me my change and our cups, soon calling our order. We walk outside and get back in the car, as soon as the doors close I cuss her out.

"Why the fuck did you do that you aren't my girl the hell wrong with you" I say she bust out laughing like shit was funny.

"Girl calm-

"Callate pinche pendeja, Chupa me polla" I say smacking the back of her head. She drops her smile grabbing me by my neck.

"Don't ever put yo hands on me fuck wrong with you, I should fuck you up dead in this parking lot, I'm fed up with this lil attitude shit. Say sorry and I'll let you go" She says squeezing tighter. I'm finna play mind tricks on her.

"No, how about you make me the fuck" I say getting on my phone. She takes my phone and throws it in the back seat.

"When we get to the house...I got something for your ass on me" She says pulling me by neck and kissing me hard. She bites my bottom lip and pulls away with a pop. Let me shut up and eat my food.

As soon as we get through the door she pushes me into the door picking me up with ease. She grabs my jaw, tongue kissing me as she carries me up the stairs.

She locks the door taking her shirt off, oop she got abs and a stomach tat- awe fuck.

"Strip. Now." She demands

"Girl no" I retort.

"Bet, I'll do it for you" She says shortly before taking my clothes off and pushing me on the bed. She starts to kiss my neck and works her way down lifting my leg.

"Damn I got you this wet and I barely even touched you ? Lets what happens when I do" She says as she kisses my thighs and my clit.

As she devours me she hits my spot and I let out a yelp arching my back off the bed, She pushes me back down, I try to run away.... I even tried smacking her. She seemed to enjoy that, she smacks the back of my thigh making me scream

"Zai- Fuck uh- Zaiiiii pleaseee ugh- right there daddy" I say on the verge of cumming.

"Please what?" She says with a smirk.

"Please let me cum please" I beg

"Cum for me baby" She says as I cum hard.

I close my eyes for one second and she flips me on my stomach making me arch my back

"You lose it and imma fuck you up" She whispers in my ear

She inserts two finger automatically hitting my spot making me grip the pillows and my eyes roll back.

She pulls them out and I start to get sad because she just fucked up my nut, I go to turn around and She smacks my ass hard as hell

"Who told you to get up huh?" She says

"ooouu fuck im sorry" I say

"Yea you about to be" She says while bringing her strap to my entrance.

"OH FUCCCCCCKKKK" I scream out as she gives me deep back shots, She whispers lil shit in my ear making me moan louder.

"Fuck daddy I'm about to-" Before I could even finished she pulls out and puts her fingers back in.

"Now you may cum" She says as I release on her fingers. She turns me around putting her fingers in my mouth kissing me after. We both fall asleep cuddled the fuck up like two peas in a fucking pod.

BLOOP IM BACKKKKKK -neon