Chapter 7

Somebody Else

Alexxis POV

I woke up the sound of my phone ringing, I answer it without looking at the caller ID still half sleep.

"Wake up baby girl" the voice says.

"Who is this?" I retort.

"You already know who it is wake up and get ready I'm coming to pick you up" Zaire says.

"UGHHH okay bra" I say hanging up.

After showering getting moisturized and dressed, I go downstairs to grab some food to eat and tell Alex that he can take the car. 

"OUUUU you going with your lil girlfriendddd" Alex coos at me, I roll my eyes at him. 

"Nigga you so immature I swear, and no she's not my girlfriend... I just can't get her to leave me alone" I say to him while getting a text from Zaire saying she was outside, I reply saying okay.

I walk out the door to see her leaning on her car staring at me, damn she do look good today. 

"Like what you see?" She questions me with a snarky tone.

"Nope" I say getting in the car, she just smirks getting in too and then taking off.

After a minute or two I feel her staring at me again.

"What ?" I ask

"Nothing you just look good as fuck today" She says 

"Yo keep your eyes on the road dickhead, gettin on my nerves" I say to her annoyed, I notice her starting to pull over behind an apartment complex.

"What are you doing ? We gon be late" I say in panic, If I get detention because of her I'm burning this shit down.

"You know..... I'm gettin real tired of that fuckin attitude you have" she says in a calm deep voice. Okay because she's highkey scaring me, As I reach for the door handle to get out she locks it. 

"Are you crazy ? Let me out" I scream at her.

" Get in the backseat" She says.

"No" I say to her staying stagnant.

"I said get in the back now" Her deep voice booms in the car.

"Fine" I say following her command. 

I don't know how this happened but seconds later my clothes are off, I got hickies on my stomach and I know there are some on my thighs. Her head between my legs. Her hand creeps up my stomach and squeezes my right breast then back down my stomach. 

With her digging me out slowly making me feel every shape she makes, She hits my spot making me run away. She pushes me back down and kisses my clit telling me to don't run. Her hand squeezing my neck making me bite my lip and moan her name loud.

"Don't cum until I tell you to" She says to me. 

"I can- FUCK I can't hold it" I drag out. 

"I wanna hear you scream my name saying you're sorry " She whispers in my ear as she switches our position so that I'm now in her lap.

My head falling into her neck I nip on her ear lobe. She grips my neck again with her free hand as she finger fucks me, She starts to suck on my neck until she reaches my hot spot making me scream.

" FUCK UGH DADDY IM SORRY" I let out.

"You may now cum mamas, but next time you give me attitude ? You getting the whole 9 yards... you hear me?" 

"Fuckkkkk yes baby I hear you" I scream out cumming hard.

"Good" She say smacking my ass while tongue kissing me,  I suck on her tongue and bottom lip, releasing it with a pop sound. 

I get off of her lap sitting next to her, I look at her seeing her lick my cum off her fingers.

Damn I was really somebody else for a minute. Wait did I just call her bab- I-. 

Welp time to go to school with all these hickies, my legs are numb as fuck... how the fuck am I going to walk.

Find next time on TDA , sup fuckers -neon