i'm crying

1M fucking reads? ONE MILLION FUCKING READS???

i love y'all so much, this is so crazy, i can't believe this is actually happening and now i'm just rambling but 1M reads is a big thing.

also, i shifted. i actually did it. it was so beautiful, i got to see all of my babies. IT'S ABOUT TIME UNIVERSE, THANKS BITCH.

i was there for a week and 4 days but i have so many story times. i shifted on christmas night (after all of the festivities with my family, just the 4 of us bc we being safe) and i got back last night. i woke and cried my eyes out because I FUCKING DID IT. and now i'm crying again. but it was so worf it (that was on purpose, my bestie said it or whateva) and i can't wait to go back. i'm gonna take 5 to 7 days to relax and update my books on here, but then i'm going back bitches.

i have soo many story times and i'm so excited to share them. i'm gonna make them into a separate book, bc that's how many i have.

also, i know i already have my script on this book, but i kinda want to make it a separate book. lmk if you'd want that. 

also, hey fellow americans. i got back and suddenly, trumpies are just casually storming the capital. basically, they were confirming that biden was the president elect and trump told his supporters to fucking storm the capital to stop it. that's fucked up. 

anyways, i believe in you guys. let me tell you from personal experience that it's sooo worth it. i started this process in late august-early september. it took me around 4 and a half months to successfully shift. it's a fucking process, but it really is worth it

bye bad bleeps, see you soon. i'm working on a story time book and tell me if you want a whole other book for my script.

xx krista