inspiration

disclaimer: these are not my words, this is by eleanora on amino. i found this on the respawn/ideal reality users amino and it was so beautiful that i had to share it here. again, i did NOT write this.

so we all know the general idea of shifting, you only need belief and intention, right?

one thing that all those people forget to tell you is that you'll have a much more difficult path before you shift. (it's not as easy as blinking at first, trust me)

you're afraid of the new concept you're learning, trying to grasp onto every piece of information you can get your hands on.

you're afraid of leaving everything behind.

you're afraid of clones, before you really get to know them. (it's okay, we've all been here).

you're afraid of getting hurt.

you're afraid of who you will meet.

you're afraid you're doing something wrong.

you're afraid of so much.

but mostly, you're afraid of letting go — of this reality, at least.

and you know what?

it's okay. it's okay to be afraid.

we've all been afraid. it's normal.

but i'm here to tell you that we've all been here.

the beginning stage of trial and error and many, many, confused breakdowns (at least for me)

and it's okay.

it's okay that you're afraid, because we all were.

you'll work through it.

that fear motivates you, and if it doesn't — then it should.

it's okay.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

okay that was very sentimental but i wish someone would've said those things to me when i first started out a couple weeks ago —

i used to be afraid, better yet, i was terrified

i didn't have anyone to tell me it was okay. it was okay to be nervous.

i was terrified at the idea of clones and the shifting process and not being able to do it

but i'm not afraid anymore, and i have been able to shift (not to my dr but i'll talk more on that)

we all have

maybe not all of us have gone to our wr/dr

but we have shifted before.

you shift every second, (correct me if i'm wrong)

you decided to hold your breath? you shifted to a reality where you're holding your breath.

you chose to wear black heels instead of red heels? you shifted to a reality where you chose to wear black heels.

and so on.

the question we all ask at least once is "how do i shift to my dr?"

you are the only thing holding back from home. all you need is to want to leave this cr and go home.

you deserve to go home. you will go home. we all will. it doesn't matter how long it takes, it truly doesn't. because at the end of this tremendous journey, you'll be home with your loved ones.

whether it be an action reality like hogwarts, the shadowhunter universe, the hunger games, an anime, or even a better version of this current reality, you will go there.

the people in that reality will always welcome you home. why?

because you belong there.

get rid of those negative thoughts.

— i'll never shift

— i won't shift

— it'll take me years

that is what is holding you back.

you could beg and yell at the universe every minute of the day, but you are the one holding yourself back.

i'm sorry to say it, my dear.

but the universe has let you shift.

ever since you were a newborn.

and the universe has always let you shift.

the reason you aren't shifting? it's you.

but it's okay!

don't be sad, don't cry for me.

all you have to do is let go. simple as that.

want to hear some good news?

you just shifted.

yes, you!

you shifted the moment you decided to read this post.

it's amazing isn't it?

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

let go of that fear, darling.

that's the only thing holding you back.

they're ready for you at home.

and it's time for you to go home.

*que annoying, inspired english teacher who over interprets every sentence in the book*

i really loved that, very inspiring. *puts hand over heart and sighs*

anyways, we're going home soon and DON'T doubt yourself. that's the number one piece of advice i'll give y'all, doubting yourself is for losers with a capital L. you gotta be confident in yourself to be able to shift. 

<3, anastacia