goodbye

uh, hey. this is weird, saying goodbye to like a million people. but i just wanted to formally say goodbye. this is me, not my clone. i'm staying in my OR/ CR. i just couldn't fully move on without saying a proper goodbye. 

i would switch the status of this story to completed, but i'll still need to do some damage control on the respawning chapter every once in a while because i'm not letting people say that i'm spreading misinformation/ false information. think whatever you want to think, but please don't force your opinions onto other people, especially if it's about su*cide (i know that sounds hypocritical, but it's different if i could save someone's life). i won't let anyone die because of me.

the rest of this is going to be about my personal life, so if you don't care, goodbye and i wish you the best.

i actually found a purpose in life, i wanna become an adoption lawyer. there are so many kids stuck in the system and i want to help out with that as much as i can. and now that i'm out of the closet (i'm coming up on 6 months, which is a big deal to me lol), i can see myself finally finding a partner that i could be truly happy with, whether that be a boy or girl. i can see myself going to NYU or UT and getting a chocolate beagle (like willow in my dr), and if i go to NYU, my dog can be a little snow puppy and they'll be my cuddle bug.

i'm also getting a job, it's teaching little kids to swim and maybe teaching some gymnastics classes too. i technically don't have it yet, but it's pretty secure. my mom knows the owner and i have good connections. i'm honestly really excited. but we've had to reschedule the interview twice, once because of the employers personal reasons and the other because of this damn winter weather.

TW: suicide, please be sensitive here.
when i said my mental health was tanking, i really meant it. i attempted again, but i'm obv still here. but i know that i'm strong and i have a purpose in life (see above lol). idrk what else to say about that but i hope you're all putting your mental health very first because you're so important and the world wouldn't be the same without each and every one of you. 

also, there's a huge winter storm with snow and shit, which is crazy for texas. people don't have power (i'm fortunate enough to have it) and they're going to start rationing water. what i'm trying to say is to stay safe, wear your masks and stay warm. i'm serious, i'll kick your ass if you aren't being careful. i still fucking love the snow and cold.

i couldn't fully close this chapter of my life until i said a proper goodbye to the people who always stuck beside me. so, thank you so much, i love you guys so much.

love, krista aka lovely anastacia

ps. go to iCarly.com