addressing respawning

TW: SUICIDE this is also gonna get really personal

i should have addressed this earlier, but it has come to my attention that people have been talking about respawning on my page. I DO NOT IN ANYWAY CONDONE OR APPROVE OF RESPAWNING. 

if you didn't know, respawning is intentionally killing yourself in the hopes of being born again into your desired reality. this is what we call suicide. if you're thinking of respawning/ committing suicide, please seek any type of help, whether that be a friend you trust, a close family member or medical help. 

to those who are thinking or committing or respawning, i understand exactly what you're going through. i've had many episodes where i've felt helpless. like i said, i'm gonna get really personal, but i've actually committed. i try to od, but was unsuccessful. my mother found me, the woman who grew me inside of her for 9 months, she was the one who  found me. i understand what it's like, it's not worth the pain that you'll put your family and friends through. 

please, don't respawn. shifting is just the same, your family and friends will still have you, but you can live the rest of your life in your dr.

much love, krista